The MIUI 9-2-2 Global Stable ROM is now making its way onto various Xiaomi devices. As a part of which MIUI 9-2-2 Global Stable ROM is also available for Redmi 3S(Prime). It brings image search, smart assistant, Mi video, Smart App Launcher, and performance enhancements for the device. See the full changelog below to know what MIUI 9-2-2 Global Stable ROM brings forth to the Redmi 3S(Prime). Also, You can now install MIUI 9.2.3 Global Stable ROM for Redmi Note(Prime).
The Xiaomi Redmi 3S(Prime) comes with a 5-inch full-HD screen with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels. The device has a 1.1 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 430 CPU with 3 GB RAM. It has an expandable 32 GB internal memory. Also, comes with a 13 MP camera with dual-LED flash and a 2 MP front camera. The handset also packs Wi-Fi, HSPA+ (42 Mbps), Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS connectivity. Mi 3 comes with Android v6.0.1 Marshmallow.
MIUI 9-2-2 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 3S(Prime) is seeding out over-the-air(OTA). Users from all regions will get the update soon. We have also provided the download links below for to download MIUI 9-2-2 Global stable ROM for Redmi 3S(Prime). Also, the tutorial on flashing the ROM is included below. You can install this ROM manually following that tutorial.
Changelog: MIUI 9-2-2 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 3S(Prime)
MIUI 9-2-2 Global stable ROM brings a massive changelog with new features and lots of bug fixes. Here, have a look at the some of the features of the changelog.
Improved layout and readability for search results in Contacts
Better blocklist rules with the possibility of separated rules for every SIM card
A Switch for turning Battery saver automatically on/off when charged
New display formats for update logs in Updater
Search for apps in the settings of the Dual app
Mi Picks gets a new name and a new icon
Quick ball goes back to the edge after 3 seconds of inactivity (08-30)
All-new Mi Drop
New Mi Mover, supports data migration restarting.
Simplified the UI
New App vault features shortcuts, brief notes, and calendar events.
Cleaner removes empty folders better now
Protection from unintentional tapping for Dial Pad.
Redesigned home page
Devices with rare Bluetooth profiles are hidden in the device list
Simple design of the virus scan result page
Distance sensor dynamic calibration function, to ensure that black screen appears correctly
Increased system decryption speed
Fix for Apps changed Wi-Fi connection status without the user’s permission
Only Mi TV/Mi Box can be added/shown on Mi Remote app after the update.
Long pressing soft buttons lead to FC issues now resolved.
Fixes WhatsApp forcefully closing in Split screen
Patch for KRACK WPA2 security vulnerabilities
Download MIUI 9-2-2 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 3S(Prime)
Here are the links to the fastboot and recovery files for Redmi 3S(Prime) MIUI 9-2-2 Global Stable ROM.
- Xiaomi Redmi 3S | Fastboot | Recovery [updating soon]
- Redmi 3S(Prime) | Fastboot | Recovery [updating soon]
- Redmi 3S(Prime) | Download Incremental OTA
How to Install MIUI 9-2-2 Global Stable ROM on Redmi 3S(Prime)
Before performing the installation,
- Take a full backup of your device data before updating.
- The following ROMs is for Redmi 3S(Prime) exclusively. Don’t use them on other devices.
- Ensure your device has full battery charge.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for bricking of your phone while installing the ROM.
Installing the ROM Using Updater App
Step-1 Download the latest MIUI Global Stable ROM file for your required device.
Step-2 Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable, and
Step-3 copy the ROM file downloaded above into the folder ‘latest_rom’ in the internal/external storage of your device.
Step-4 Launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device
Step-5 Press the Menu button, select ‘Choose update package’, and choose the ROM file you’ve put in ‘latest_rom’ folder.
You can see the image below for reference purpose.
Step-6 Lastly, the device will reboot after the installation finishes.
Now, let’s take a look at another process to flash the Beta OS on Xiaomi devices.
Using Mi Flash Tool To Install The Latest MIUI 9-2-2 Stable ROM
- First Download Latest MIUI flash Tool.
- Switch off your device.
- Long press the Volume key and the Power button at a time to enter the phone into Fastboot mode.
- Connect the device to the PC via a USB cable.
- Extract the files on the downloaded ROM file.
- Open the folder where the extracted files of the ROM zip file and copy its path on the computer.
- Now Open Mi flash Tool.
- Paste into the address bar the extracted ROM folder path copied in the previous step.
- Click on the Refresh button so that Mi Flash should automatically recognize the device.
- Now, click the Flash button to flash the ROM file
- Wait till the process finishes
- Lastly, your device should now reboot automatically to the latest version of ROM.
See the picture below to refer how Mi Flash Tool works.
So, that’s all. Flash the latest MIUI 9-2-2 Global Stable ROM on your Redmi 3S(Prime) and enjoy. Connect with us through the comment section if you’ve any queries.
Follow GetDroidTips to get all the latest updates and downloads regarding MIUI 9.2 Global Stable ROM.