The MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM is now making its way onto various Xiaomi devices. As a part of which MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM is also available for Mi Mix 2. It brings various new features like Mi Mover that supports data migration restarting. Another new attribute is distance sensor dynamic calibration function for ensuring black screen appears correctly. Lots of optimizations are included for the App Lock, user interface, home screen. Follow the full changelog below to know what MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM brings for the Mi Mix 2. Besides this, you can now Install latest MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.1.11 For all Xiaomi devices.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 smartphone was launched in September 2017. This phone comes with a 5.99-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 2160 pixels. It is powered by octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 processor and runs on 6GB of RAM. The device packs 128GB of internal storage that is not expandable. The stock camera is a 12-megapixel primary lenses on the rear and a 5-megapixel front face shooter. This smartphone runs on Android 7.1 Nougat out-of-the-box.
We have given the download links below for you to download MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global stable ROM for Mi Mix 2. Also, the tutorial on flashing the OS is included therein.
Changelog: MIUI 188.8.131.52 Global Stable ROM for Mi Mix 2
MIUI 184.108.40.206 global stable ROM for Mi Mix 2 brings a massive changelog with lots of new features and bug fixes. Here have a look at the official changelog.
- Mi Mover supports data migration restarting. During migrating data to the new phone, device hotspot connection will be restored automatically in case of interruption
- Simplified and optimized User Interface
- Optimization for “Add to favorites” icon
- New distance sensor dynamic calibration function to ensure that black screen appears correctly.
- App lock supports hiding messages from selected apps
- Vibration no longer affects the features which reduce ring volume when the phone is lifted to silence
- Adjust time for tapping the Lock screen notifications
- Multiple themes supporting the clock widget.
- Moving app icons into a folder is now easier.
- Adding widgets to an empty spot with a single tap.
- Themes prompt about connecting to the internet when it’s required.
- Fix for the image getting compressed multiple times.
- Mi Mover can now migrate all apps to the new phone.
- Reduction in the number of push notifications after the user signs out.
- files that you receive are sorted by time.
- Big GIFs are now easily loaded
- Apps support updates now.
Download MIUI 220.127.116.11 Global Stable ROM for Mi Mix 2
Here are the links to the fastboot and recovery files for Mi Mix 2 MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM.
How to Install MIUI 22.214.171.124 Global Stable ROM on Mi Mix 2
Before performing the flashing,
- Take a full backup of your device data before updating.
- Ensure your device has full battery charge.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any possible issue that may occur with your phone while installing the ROM.
Installing the ROM Using Updater App
Step-1 Download the latest MIUI Global Beta ROM file for your required device.
Step-2 Connect your device to the PC via a micro USB cable, and
Step-3 copy the ROM file downloaded above into the folder ‘latest_rom’ in the internal/external storage of your device.
Step-4 Launch ‘Updater‘ app on your device
Step-5 Press the Menu button, select ‘Choose update package’, and choose the ROM file you’ve put in ‘latest_rom’ folder.
You can see the image below for reference purpose.
Step-6 Lastly, the device will reboot after the installation finishes.
Now, let’s take a look at another process to flash the Beta OS on Xiaomi devices.
Using Mi Flash Tool To Install The Latest MIUI 9.2. Stable ROM
- First Download Latest MIUI flash Tool.
- Switch off your device.
- Long press the Volume key and the Power button at a time to enter the phone into Fastboot mode.
- Connect the device to the PC via a USB cable.
- Extract the files on the downloaded ROM file.
- Open the folder where the extracted files of the ROM zip file and copy its path on the computer.
- Now Open Mi flash Tool.
- Paste into the address bar the extracted ROM folder path copied in the previous step.
- Click on the Refresh button so that Mi Flash should automatically recognize the device.
- Now, click the Flash button to flash the ROM file
- Wait till the process finishes
- Lastly, your device should now reboot automatically to the latest version of ROM.
See the picture below for a reference to how Mi Flash Tool will work.
So, that’s all. Go get the latest MIUI 126.96.36.199 Global Stable ROM for your Mi Mix 2 and enjoy the new features. Reach us through the comment section if you’ve any queries.
Follow GetDroidTips to have all the latest updates and downloads regarding MIUI 9.2 Stable ROM.