While this month is about to end, Xiaomi rolls yet another beta iteration of its MIUI 9 ROM. It doesn’t really bring an impressive changelog but it fixes a few bugs. The latest MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.5.24 solves the Wi-fi connection issue. This update also solves the bug that won’t allow translation to the Russian language. This Beta ROM update follows the previous MIUI 9 Global Beta 8.5.17.
MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.5.24 is currently seeding as OTA(over-the-air) update. This is for those users who are registered in the beta channel will receive it in batches. If you don’t want to wait, you can manually flash the latest Beta ROM by using the updater App. Also, you can install the ROM using the fastboot method as well. You can refer to the complete guide to flash the latest beta ROM on your respective Xiaomi devices. Grab the fastboot and recovery files download links for the various devices getting from the download section below.
Download MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.5.24
Here is the official link to the servers from where you can get the latest MIUI 9 Beta ROM for these following devices. This includes fastboot and recovery files.
- Mi 5 | Fastboot | Recovery
- Mi Note 2 | Fastboot | Recovery
- Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm/Redmi Note 4X | Fastboot | Recovery
- Mi Mix | Fastboot | Recovery
How To Manually Install MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.5.24
Before performing the manual update installation, you have to follow these few points.
- The following ROMs and recovery files are for the mentioned Xiaomi devices exclusively. Don’t use them on other devices.
- Take a complete backup of your device data before updating.
- Make sure that your phone has a full battery charge to avoid power related interruption during the update process.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any possible damage to your phone while/after installing the ROM.
MIUI 9 Global Beta ROM 8.5.24 [ Install Via Updater App]
Step-1 Get the ROM from the download section for the respective Xiaomi phone you use.
Step-2 Connect your phone to PC and move the downloaded file to the update_rom folder in your internal Storage of the device.
Step-3 Now go to the phone and Launch ‘Updater‘ app.
Step-4 Click on the three dots (‘…’) at the top-right corner, > tap the ‘choose update package‘.
Step-5 Tap on OK to start the ROM installation and update process.
Step-6 The device will reboot after the process of installation is complete.
Alternatively, you can also flash the MIUI ROM by the fastboot method. Refer to the complete tutorial below.Flash Latest MIUI 9 Global Beta v8.5.24 ROM [Fastboot Method]
So, that’s it.Take the advanrage of the beta ROM and fix the bug on your respective Xiaomi phones. If you have any querry do let us know.