Want to upgrade your Xiaomi device ? or do you wanna downgrade ? Here today i will guide on How to install MIUI Stable ROM on Xiaomi devices. This guide is simple and easy to follow. There are two steps which you can follow. If you don’t know to flash, you can either follow step or you can follow the second step. For 2nd method, you need to PC and Mi Flash tool software on your PC.
Xiaomi released MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM for most of the devices. To download the ROM for your device, check this link. From this guide you can simply flash any upgraded version MIUI 8.2 or above.
Table of Contents
Steps To Install MIUI 8.2 Global Stable ROM for Xiaomi Devices
Follow the below step by step guide to install MIUI 8.2 on Xiaomi Devices. You can use either Recovery ROM or Fastboot ROM.
- This Update is only for Xiaomi Xiaomi Devices.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Download and Run Mi Flash Tool for flashing via Fastboot mode – Click here to Download
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Steps To Install MIUI Stable ROM on Xiaomi devices
Steps To Install MIUI 8 Global Recovery ROM
- Make sure your device having the latest MIUI 7 Stable Version.
- Download MIUI 8 ROM for your device and save it on your device.
- Launch ‘Updater‘ app in your device.
- Click on the three dots (‘…’) at the top-right corner, and select the ‘choose update package‘.
- Done. Your device will reboot to the latest version.
Steps To Install MIUI 8 Global Fastboot ROM
- Download and Install Mi Flash tool in PC
- Download MIUI 8 ROM for your device in PC and copy the folder address in PC
- Now press “Volume Down + Power Button” to boot into Fastboot mode.
- Connect your device to PC via USB cable
- Extract the download ROM file in PC
- Open the MiFlash tool and paste the ROM folder path.
- Click on the refresh button or press F5 button in keyboard (MiFlash tool will automatically recognise the device.)
- Now click on Flash to start flashing
- Wait until the installation process is completed
- Now reboot your device.
Hope you found this article helpful. Let us know your feedback on this guide on How to install MIUI Stable ROM on Xiaomi devices in the comment section below.