Today Samsung has started sending the latest June Security Patch for Galaxy Note 3 running Android Lollipop. The update has started to roll out as we speak. The latest OTA comes with build number N9005XXSGBQD5 for Galaxy Note 3. If you are running the Stock Lollipop on Galaxy Note 3, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy Note 3 in Phase wise manner.
Check Related Post :
- How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Samsung Galaxy Note 3 (Intl 3G)
- How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Download Install N9005XXSGBPL4 January Security Lollipop For Galaxy Note 3
- Official Resurrection Remix For Galaxy Note 3 (Android 7.1 Nougat)
The latest build N9005XXSGBQD5 comes with June Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 5.0 Lollipop. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 5.0 Lollipop for Galaxy Note 3 SM- N9005 by following the below step by step guide to flash latest June Security Lollipop ROM on Galaxy Note 3 N9005.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy Note 3
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest June Security patch for Galaxy Note 3. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with June Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash N9005XXSGBQD5 June Security Lollipop For Galaxy Note 3 N9005
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy Note 3, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Lollipop N9005XXSGBQD5 For Samsung Galaxy Note 3.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 5.0 Lollipop. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy Note 3 to June Security Patch based Lollipop manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Galaxy Note 3 N9005 to Lollipop OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy Note 3 N9005.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy Note 3
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy Note 3
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy Note 3
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy Note 3
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy Note 3
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest June Security Patch update N9005XXSGBQD5 on Galaxy Note 3 N9005.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To June Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install June Secuity Patch update on Galaxy Note 3 N9005 (N9005XXSGBQD5).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.