Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is one of the best budget smartphone launched by Xiaomi. Here we will share the Nitrogen OS 8.1 Oreo for Redmi Note 4. In this article, we have shared both the Android Oreo and Android Nougat.
If you love Custom ROM for your Redmi Note 4, then you may have heard quite a few Custom Firmware such as Lineage OS (CyanogenMod), MIUI, AOKP, AOSPExtended, Ressurection Remix, AICP etc. Well, today we have another new firmware known as Nitrogen OS. This is a new Custom ROM for Redmi Note 4. Now you can install the latest Nitrogen OS 8.1 Oreo for Redmi Note 4.
In this guide, we have given both the Android 7.0 Nougat as well as the latest sweet of Android version called Android 8.0 Oreo. As far as we know, Oreo build for Redmi Note 4 is in development state, you can give a try to see how things are working under Android 8.1 Oreo on Redmi Note 4. Well, earlier we had shared some of the Custom OS built for Redmi Note 4 (Mido). Have a look at all the custom ROM for Redmi Note 4 here.
Full Credits to the XDA Senior member and developer thp@1997 for working hard to bring this OS for Redmi Note 4. Also Thanks to the developer and team behind the Nitrogen OS.
What is Nitrogen OS?
NitrogenOS is the latest custom ROM OS built by enthusiast and now the ROM is been developed for many Android smartphones out there. It has features such as APP OPS, Navigation Bar customization, Pre-Installed SuperSU, Unique Notification, Status Bar Settings, and customization etc. This ROM is an ultimately full-featured, stable and combined with the best features of open source ROMs.
What’s on Android 8.1 Oreo Build:
The latest features of Android Oreo includes New app notifications, notification dots on app icons, picture-in-picture mode, Android Instant App compatibility, Auto-fill (like on Chrome), Better copy and paste, Faster Android behind the scenes, Better battery life with more advanced Doze mode, and much more.
This Article is written for Redmi Note 4 (Mido) (Don’t Try this in Any other device)
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM, So make sure to Backup your Redmi Note 4X using TWRP before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or backup complete without Root
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
How to Install Nitrogen OS 8.1 Oreo for Redmi Note 4:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 4
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Nitrogen OS 8.1 Oreo for Redmi Note 4.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
Other Important Tricks and Tips:
- How to Install Xposed Framework on Nougat 7.0 and 7.1
- [How to] Installing Gravity Box Xposed Module on Android Nougat
- How to enable ambient display on any Android phone?
- How to Install Android Oreo Emoji on any Android Phone
- Get 3D Stereo Sound Effect on Any Android
Downloads for Redmi Note 4
Download NitrogenOS 8.1 Oreo – Beta
su_button url=”https://www.getdroidtips.com/install-custom-rom-using-twrp-recovery/” target=”blank” style=”flat” background=”#4217ff” size=”8″ icon=”icon: play”]Guide to Flash Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery[/su_button]