Today Moto has started rolling out latest OTA update of Android Nougat for Moto Z. The latest update comes with software version NPLS22.214.171.124 which features some improvments and February security patch in Europe. The update comes officially to Moto Z in the form of OTA (over the air) which is rolling out via phase wise manner. If you still have not received the update then head to the below guide on How to update NPLS126.96.36.199 February security patch for Moto Z.
Motorola has started rolling out the new OTA (over the air) update for Android 7.0 Nougat via build number NPLS188.8.131.52 for Motorola Moto Z today. This update will upgrade your phone to the latest Android Nougat on Motorola Moto Z. The new sweetness of Android Nougat comes with a lot of features such Multi Tasking Split Screen Window, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates, New Emoji Support etc.
To Install Incremental Android Nougat OTA update on Motorola Moto Z, you must be running Android Nougat Firmware without any root. So look for the latest OTA Update with NPLS184.108.40.206 for Motorola Moto Z on your update screen. First of all make sure your device needs to be connected to a WiFi network and second, your device’s battery needs to be fully charged
If you still waiting for this update NPLS220.127.116.11 for Moto Z, Go to Settings –> About Phone–> System updates to see if you have Over-The-Air update. If your phone has received the latest OTA update, then tap YES, I’M IN and select Wi-Fi or Mobile network to download. Once the download is done, tap on INSTALL button to start updating your Moto Z with NPLS18.104.22.168. Before updating the February Security update on Motorola Moto Z, first of all you need a WiFi connection to download and please make sure your battery have enough juice.
If you have not received any update, then you can download the OTA update from our below download link. The Update comes with 115MB size. You can manually update the OTA instead of waiting for OTA to hit your phone. To update manually with NPLS22.214.171.124 on Motorola Moto Z can take only 8-10 minutes approximately. Read the steps below on How to Update the latest OTA updates on Motorola Moto Z manually.
Install Motorola Moto Z to Android Nougat using the below guide.
Table of Contents
What’s In Android 7.0 Nougat And Features ?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How To Dual Boot Moto Z Play Using Dual Boot Patcher
- How to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 On Moto Z Play
- Moto Z Play Stock Firmware collection – Android 6.0 and 7.0 Nougat Stock ROM
- Moto Z Stock Firmware collection – Android 6.0 and 7.0 Nougat Stock ROM
- How to Downgrade Moto Z Play from Android Nougat to Marshmallow
- Download and Install Android 7.0 Nougat on Moto Z Play
- How To Root And Install Official TWRP For Moto Z Play
- How To Root And Install TWRP For Moto Z 2016
- Update Android Nougat for Verizon Moto Z Play (NDNS25.137-24-1-2)
- This Update is only for Motorola Moto Z users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Please Note : I just uploaded te OLD OTA update which comes with build number 25.41.29 and NPL25.86-30, We will soon update the new OTA Zip here. Thank you.Moto Z OTA update with 25.41.29 with 62MB Moto Z OTA update with NPL25.86-30 with 139MB
Manually Update Android Nougat for Moto Z (NPLS126.96.36.199) via Recovery
- First of all, Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Tap on Build Number 7 Times.
- Go to Developer Options –> Enable USB Debugging.
- Download Android Nougat for Moto Z from above and save it in Internal storage.
- Now Reboot Moto Z to Recovery Mode.
- Select Apply Update from SD Card.
- Select the Downloaded ZIP file from SD Card.
- Wait until Installation process Completes.
- Once the Installation completed. Reboot the Phone.
Let us know your feedback on February Security via update NPLS188.8.131.52 Android Nougat for Motorola Moto Z in the comment section below.