After the release of Official Stock Android Nougat Firmware for both International and Verizon Galaxy S7 and S7 edge. Today T-Mobile has released the Official OTA (Over the Air) based on Android Nougat for T-Mobile Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. The latest OTA is an Official Stable Nougat Firmware for T-Mobile Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. You can download and Install the Official Stock Firmware Android Nougat for T-Mobile Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. Here in this guide we will guide you on Step by Step on How to Install Official Android Nougat on T-Mobile Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge. Download the Nougat Firmware for T-Mobile Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge from below given link and flash the Stock Firmware manually using the guide below.
Table of Contents
Install Official Android Nougat for T-Mobile Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge
The Latest Stock Firmware based on Android 7.0 Nougat comes with a size of 1.6GB which can also be downloaded via OTA. If you not yet received the update of Android Nougat Firmware for T-Mobile Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge , then download the below zip file and flash the firmware manually without voiding your warranty.
Before following the procedure, we request you to take the complete backup as this may wipe your internal and SD card data. After backup you can flash this Stable Android Nougat for T-Mobile Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge has 5.5 inch Super AMOLED display with 1440 x 2560 resolution and 534ppi. It has 4Gb ram with Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 or Exynos 8890 Octa processor. This Device comes with Marshmallow out of the box but you can update to latest Android Nougat.
Android 7.0 Nougat is packed with new features which include
- Multi-Window view
- New emojis
- Doze on the Go
- Improved Notifications
- Quick Switching between apps
- Direct reply from Notifications
- File-based Encryption
- Quick Settings Toggle
- This Update is only for T-Mobile Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Download ODIN Tools to flash Stock firmware on Galaxy S7 and S7 edge
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed. (It will not erase your data, But still we recommend)
How to Update Stock Android Nougat Firmware on T-Mobile Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge to Android 7.0 Nougat Manually
- First of all, enable the Developer Option
- To Enable the Developer Option, Go to your Settings -> About Phone -> Tap on the Build Number 7 Times until you see a toast message “Developer options enabled“
- Go to Settings -> Developer Option -> Switch the Allow OEM Unlock.
- Now extract the downloaded Odin tool
- Now Run the Odin tool
- Now reboot the Galaxy device into Download mode (By Home + Volume Down + Power’ buttons together) and Connect your galaxy device to PC.
- You see in Odin tool ID: COM port turned blue color after rebooting your device to download mode. ( It is the indication that your device is successfully connected)
- If ID: COM dosent show your device the check your USB drivers.
- Now select the firmware file which is in .trat or .Md5 format to the AP/PDA tab in Odin Tool.
- Make sure that only these two options are checked “Auto Reboot” and “F.Reset Time“
- Now click on “Star” Button and wait until you see “Pass” in Odin tool.
That’s It, Now you have successfully installed Android Nougat Firmware on T-Mobile Galaxy S7 and S7 Edge.