Now you can upgrade to Official AOSPExtended ROM For Coolpad Note 3. This means you will have a taste of latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat before the official release Stock Nougat for Coolpad Note 3. To Install AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 or any custom ROM, you first need to Unlock Bootloader and install TWRP Recovery on Coolpad Note 3. This ROM is developed by AOSPExtended team developer. Full Credits to them.
Good News for all Coolpad Note 3 Owners. Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat called AOSPExtended ROM For Coolpad Note 3. Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM Install AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 For Coolpad Note 3. This ROM has built from Lineage OS 14.1 base and contains all the bugs from Lineage OS 14.1. If you are a fan of Custom ROM, then try this ROM which has all the handpicked features from Lineage, CM, AOKP, etc. in one single packed ROM called AOSPExtended ROM V4.4. Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
How to Install Custom ROM AOSPExtended ROM For Coolpad Note 3
The ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with many Custom features from Install AOSPExtended ROM For Coolpad Note 3. Install the Official Build of AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 on Coolpad Note 3 based Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
Remember this is a stable build of Official AOSPExtended ROM For Coolpad Note 3. If you want to try AOSPExtended ROM V4.4, then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Official Install AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 OS For Coolpad Note 3.
With the new AOSPExtended ROM V4.4, you can enjoy all the latest features which come with Android 7.1.2 Nougat as well as LineageOS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable enough to use it as a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 for Coolpad Note 3. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Official AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 OS For Coolpad Note 3.
About AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 :
AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM which provides stock UI/UX with various customizations features along with the Substratum theme engine. Chey-picking many commits have made the project from various other projects. Being based on AOSP, it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box. We will continually try to add more features and make it even better in future updates. A ROM by a user, for a user. #StayAOSP #ExtendYourDevice #BeExtended
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.1.2 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1.2 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Coolpad Note 3
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Coolpad Note 3
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on Coolpad Note 3
- Some tricks and tips for Coolpad Note 3
- How to install MIUI on Coolpad Note 3
- This will work on Coolpad Note 3 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install AOSPExtended ROM For Coolpad Note 3:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Coolpad Note 3
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide.
- Download the below AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 OS on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!