Now you can upgrade to Official AOSPExtended ROM For T-Mobile LG G2 (D801). This means you will have a taste of latest Android 7.1.2 Nougat before the official release Stock Nougat for T-Mobile LG G2. To Install AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 or any custom ROM, you first need to Unlock Bootloader and install TWRP Recovery on T-Mobile LG G2. This ROM is developed by AOSPExtended team developer. Full Credits to them.
Good News for all T-Mobile LG G2 Owners. Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat called AOSPExtended ROM For T-Mobile LG G2 (D801). Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM Install AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 For T-Mobile LG G2 (D801). This ROM has built from Lineage OS 14.1 base and contains all the bugs from Lineage OS 14.1. If you are a fan of Custom ROM, then try this ROM which has all the handpicked features from Lineage, CM, AOKP, etc. in one single packed ROM called AOSPExtended ROM V4.4. Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here.
Table of Contents
- 1 How to Install Custom ROM AOSPExtended ROM For T-Mobile LG G2 (D801)
How to Install Custom ROM AOSPExtended ROM For T-Mobile LG G2 (D801)
The ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with many Custom features from Install AOSPExtended ROM For T-Mobile LG G2. Install the Official Build of AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 on T-Mobile LG G2 based Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
Remember this is a stable build of Official AOSPExtended ROM For T-Mobile LG G2. If you want to try AOSPExtended ROM V4.4, then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Official Install AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 OS For T-Mobile LG G2.
With the new AOSPExtended ROM V4.4, you can enjoy all the latest features which come with Android 7.1.2 Nougat as well as LineageOS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable enough to use it as a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 for T-Mobile LG G2. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Official AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 OS For T-Mobile LG G2.
About AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 :
AOSP Extended is an AOSP based ROM which provides stock UI/UX with various customizations features along with the Substratum theme engine. Chey-picking many commits have made the project from various other projects. Being based on AOSP, it provides a smooth and lag-free experience out of the box. We will continually try to add more features and make it even better in future updates. A ROM by a user, for a user. #StayAOSP #ExtendYourDevice #BeExtended
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Add Floating Buttons For Easier In-Call Multitasking With Blimps
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on T-Mobile LG G2
- How to install TWRP Recovery on T-Mobile LG G2
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on T-Mobile LG G2
- Some tricks and tips for T-Mobile LG G2
- How to install MIUI on T-Mobile LG G2
- This will work on T-Mobile LG G2 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will lose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install AOSPExtended ROM For T-Mobile LG G2:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on T-Mobile LG G2
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide.
- Download the below AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
That’s it! I hope you have installed the AOSPExtended ROM V4.4 OS on your smartphone. Leave a comment or feedback down below. Thank you!