Last updated on January 29th, 2017 at 07:41 pm
Good News for all HTC One M7 users. Now you can install the official Cyanogenmod 13 aka CM13 for HTC One M7. This ROM is based on Android Marshmallow. This guide is for How To Install Official CM13 For HTC One M7. Download the Official build of CyanogenMod 13 for HTC One M7. HTC One M7 comes with HTC Sense UI which is HTC’s prebuilt OS powered by Android Jellybean and later upgraded to Android Lollipop. So if you are not a fan of HTC Sense or any other Custom ROM then you can download the Official CM13 ROM for HTC One M7 Neo smartphone. Here is our full guide on how to download and install Official CyanogenMod 13 on HTC One M7 Neo with a simple and easy method. To Install Official CM13 For HTC One M7, your phone must have a TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery. By installing CyanogenMod 13 on HTC One M7, The CM 13 powered by Marshmallow has features such as Doze Mode, Google Now on Tap, CM Theme engine, Battery Optimizations, launcher and more.
CyanogenMod 13 is one of the best custom ROM out there with a big community development. Well, today i will guide you on to Install CM13 ROM on HTC One M7. CyanogenMod is a custom ROM built by the community of developer. it is a free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code. It is based on a rolling-release development model. CM13 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc. Below is the Guide for How to Install Official CM13 For HTC One M7.
PRE-REQUISITE TO INSTALL OFFiCIAL CM13 FOR HTC One M7
- This will work on HTC One M7 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- Make sure the device is rooted (Bootloader unlocked) before going forward.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps for How to Install Official CM13 for HTC One M7
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery – Turn your phone off -> Now Hold Home Button, Volume UP and Power button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery
- Before installing the custom ROM, its better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Cyanogenmod 13
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install CM13 ROM on HTC One M7 Successfully.
Steps for How to Root HTC One M7
Here is the step for how to root HTC One M7, This step is simple as you installed the Custom ROM.
- Download the SUperSU zip and Place it on the root of your internal memory
- Now Boot into Recovery
- Now Click the Install Button and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip File
- Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.