Xiaomi Mi3 and Mi4 can now install the CyanogenMod 14.1 and experience the stock android UI. This is an early nightly build, so don’t expect everything to be fully working, but it does seem to be ready for daily use. The latest CM 14.1 is already available on many devices.
The Latest build of Official CM14.1 for brings some of the latest Android Nougat features like bundled notification, night mode, Doze on the move battery, multi-window mode, optimization function and includes performance tweaks, and several value-added features.
- This Update is only for Xiaomi Mi3 & Mi4 users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Download CM14.1 for Xiaomi Mi3w and Mi4
- CM14.1 Gapps For OnePlus 2
How to Install CM14.1 on Xiaomi Mi3w and Mi4
- Download CM14.1 for Xiaomi Mi3w and Mi4 and GApps zip from Here
- Copy both zip files in your phone’s SD card.
- Switch off and Reboot your device into TWRP Recovery Mode (press Volume down+ Power Button key’s together)
- Now factory your Device, select ‘Wipe’ and wipe System, Data, Cache and Dalvik Cache.
- Now Click on Install, choose ROM Zip file and Swipe to Install.
- Wait until Installation Process completes
- Now go back to TWRP Recovery main menu and Install GApps.
- After Successful installation of GApps Reboot your device.