Good News for all, Lineage OS builds have finally released the Official Lineage OS 13 on LeEco Le Pro 3. Now you can install the Official Lineage OS 13 on LeEco Le Pro 3. Follow the below given guide on How to Install Official Lineage OS 13 on LeEco Le Pro 3. In this official version of Lineage OS 13, you will find both Nightly and Stable build of Lineage OS.
In this guide we will guide you on how to install Official Lineage OS 13 on LeEco Le Pro 3. Lineage OS is remake of the earlier released Cyanogenmod 13 aka CM13. The ROM is based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow which bundles with couple of extra feature integrated from CM13 and Nougat itself. The ROM is in experimental and Nightly build which may have few bugs but can be used as a daily drive without any problem.
If you are coming from CM13 aka Cyanogenmod 13, the developer has made the migration from CM13 or CM14 with hassle free by developing the Experimental data migration builds. So now you can install the Official Lineage OS 13 on LeEco Le Pro 3 without performing factory reset. In the experimental build, developer has created a Ugly watermark reminding the users not to use the experimental build has a daily drive, but should treat has a stepping stone for migrating Lineage OS. To enjoy the LineageOS we recommend you to either flash the Nightly build or Weekly build.
What is LineageOS?
LineageOS is a continuation of what CyanogenMod was. After the death of Cyanogenmod, due in part to internal conflicts within Cyanogen Inc. Don’t worry, though: A new fork of CyanogenMod called Lineage OS is taking up the mantle, and it will keep most of what you loved about CyanogenMod. Lineage OS (Another open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet, based on the Android mobile platform) will be a continuation of what CyanogenMod was, However Lineage OS is still information phase. The success of this project.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restore the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
Lineage OS offers a wide variety of features among which the flexibility it offers for modifications is commendable. It consists of empowering Custom ROMs that enables the user to have better control over their device. It shares the similar vision with which CyanogenMod was formed. Lineage OS is all set to take the legacy of Cyanogen by adopting a structured approach to community-driven custom ROMs and Mods for the Android OS.
CyanogenMod 14.1 is the last official mod that has been released by Cyanogen Inc. The company had plans to “take Android away from Google”, but rather ended up discontinuing its service. Nevertheless, Lineage OS is set to take on from where Cyanogen has left thereby ensuring even better performance. There went around many speculations around the formation of the Lineage OS, and with its entry, it smashed all of them. Lineage OS was initially given a codename LAOS (Lineage Android OS). Keep checking this site for more information about Lineage OS. You can also find Lineage OS related updates for your device here.
- This will work on LeEco Le Pro 3 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
- How To Install MIUI 8 On LeEco Le Pro 3 (Custom ROM)
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On LeEco Le Pro 3
- Install Unofficial Resurrection Remix OS For LeEco Le Pro3
- How to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 On LeEco Le Pro 3
- How to Install Unofficial Lineage OS 13 On LeEco Le Pro 3 (LEX720)
- How To Install Unofficial CM13 For LeEco Le Pro 3
- Download and Install eUI 5.8.020s OTA for LeEco Le Pro 3
- Download and Install eUI 5.8.020s OTA for LeEco Le Pro 3
- Download Install Official Android 7.1.2 Nougat On LeEco Le Pro3 (AICP) (zl1, X727,X720)
- Download and Install EUI 5.8.021S OTA Update on LeEco Le Pro3
DOWNLOAD Official Lineage OS 13
Steps for How to Install Official Lineage OS 13 on LeEco Le Pro 3
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- First take a full Android Backup using the TWRP Recovery. To do that -> Backup and Select the Option System and Data to take full backup of your old ROM.
- Before installing the custom rom, its better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the LineageOS 13
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Lineage OS 13 on LeEco Le Pro 3 Successfully.
Steps for How to Root LeEco Le Pro 3 :
Here is the step for how to root LeEco Le Pro 3, This step is simple as you installed the Custom ROM.
- Download the SUperSU zip and Place it on the root of your internal memory
- Now Boot into Recovery
- Now Click the Install Button and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip File
- Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.