Reliance Jio Infocomm Limited has released the Lyf Wind 7i LS-5016 handset back in 2016 that came with Snapdragon 210 SoC, a 5-inches display, 1GB RAM, an 8MP rear camera, a 5MP selfie camera, having a battery capacity of 2250mAh, etc. It runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of the box which was quite good for a daily driver. However, if in case, you’re having issues with your Lyf Wind 7i LS-5016 performance or experiencing bricking issues then you can check this article to install the Flash File (Stock ROM Firmware Guide).
As an Android device user, it’s quite common to manually flash any third-party custom firmware or any mod file to customize the handset. However, not all of the users may get success while doing system-level customizations due to improper methods or incompatible file flashing. Now, if you’ve also faced all of these issues or simply having software lagging, performance issues, booting problems, battery draining, etc then flashing the stock firmware again will fix most of the issues completely.
Stock ROM Advantages:
- Easily Unbrick or Restore your device
- Fix most of the software issues like bootloop, won’t turn on, etc
- It’ll also help to upgrade and downgrade the system
- Remove root access from the system
- Fix multiple system bugs, lags, stutters, etc
- Bring back the device warranty (if applicable)
- QFiL Tool (for PC)
- Get Qualcomm USB Driver for PC
- Download Lyf USB Driver for PC
- Take a full backup of the device data (if possible)
- You can also perform a Nandroid Backup of the data
- Ensure that the device has more than 50% charge
- A USB data cable and a Windows PC required
Disclaimer: GetDroidTips won’t be responsible for any error or damage to your device by following this guide. You should know what you’re doing. Proceed at your own risk.
Lyf Wind 7i LS-5016 Flash File (Stock ROM Firmware Guide)
As the Lyf Wind 7i LS-5016 handset is powered by Qualcomm processor, here in this guide, we’ll be using the QFiL (Qualcomm Flash Image Loader) Tool method to install the stock firmware easily. We assume that you’ve followed all the requirements above and downloaded the necessary files. Now, let’s jump into the steps below.
- First of all, make sure that you’ve downloaded all the given files or tools or drivers above on your PC.
- Now, extract the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFiL) compressed file on the PC.
- Once you extracted it, you’ll find QFIL.exe > Just launch it.
- Now, you’ll be able to see the QFiL Tool interface like the image below:
- Now, you’ll need to switch off your Lyf Wind 7i LS-5016 handset.
- Once the device is switched off, press and hold the Volume Up key on your handset & connect the device to the computer via a USB cable.
- Your device should be connected to the PC now and you’ll see the image below:
- Next, you have to click on Browse from the QFiL Tool and select the firmware file (.mbn) from where you’ve downloaded the firmware file.
- Once selected, click on Open.
- Next, click on Download and wait for the process to complete.
- Once done, unplug the USB cable and your Lyf Wind 7i LS-5016 will reboot automatically.
- The system may take a couple of minutes to boot for the first time. So, have some patience.
- Go through the initial setup process and you’re good to go.
That’s it, guys. We assume this guide was helpful to you. For further queries, let us know in the comment below.