Want to Install Stock ROM On Mi 6? If you own a Xiaomi Mi 6 smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here I will guide you to install official stock ROM on Xiaomi Mi 6 smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM for Mi 6 below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your Mi 6. This guide is followed by a software known as Mi Flash Tool which is simple and easy.
Check Related Post:
- Xiaomi Mi 6 Official Android 8.0 Oreo Update
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Xiaomi Mi 6
- List Of All Best Custom ROM For Mi 6
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Xiaomi Mi 6
Well, It’s always better if you learn to install Official Stock ROM on Mi 6. Mi 6 is a recently released smartphone which comes with decent specs and hardware. The smartphone runs on Android 7.1 Nougat wrapped with MIUI 9. Xiaomi released this smartphone at the launch event of MIUI 9 OS. Now if you love Custom ROM or want to root your device, then we always end up to flash TWRP on our phone. By Installing TWRP or Custom ROM, we may end up bricking or unstable state. So installing a Stock ROM on your device will bring back the device to out of the box state. Today I will guide you to Install Official Stock ROM on Mi 6.
Flashing this firmware will not void your warranty, This guide is even recommended by Xiaomi company itself. Now you can download and Install Official Stock ROM on Mi 6.
This post will be helpful in case if you have bricked your device, or installed any custom ROM and want to try again stock ROM, also you can install Stock ROM to unroot your device anytime. Yes! Save this article on your phone to save your phone from this kinda weird problem. Yes, we always mess up some time by trying something new. So Getdroidtips here to rescue you from such situation. This tutorial will help you installing Stock ROM on Mi 6.
Table of Contents
Steps to Install Official Stock ROM on Mi 6
Remember, you can use this guide to downgrade or upgrade your phone anytime in future. This post will be really helpful. We want to make things easy before you do something wrong on your phone.
To install Official Stock ROM on Mi 6, you need to follow the below method which is simple and easy. All you need is to download the all required files which in fact needed to flash this stock firmware on Mi 6.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Mi 6
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade Mi 6
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on Mi 6
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on Mi 6.
- This Update is only for Xiaomi Mi 6.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Download and Run Mi Flash Tool for flashing via Fastboot mode – Click here to Download
- Make sure that you have latest USB drivers installed.
- Take the complete backup of your phone and then proceed.