Want to Install Stock ROM On ZTE Blade L5 ? If you own a ZTE Blade L5 smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here i will guide you to install official stock ROM on ZTE Blade L5 smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM for ZTE Blade L5 below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your ZTE Blade L5. This guide is followed by a software known as SP Flash Tool which is simple and easy. You can just flash firmware on ZTE Blade L5 using the Smartphone Flash tool. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on ZTE Blade L5 using the guide.
We ask you to read the steps before doing something wrong. READ READ READ!! Once you are done! Now you can download the SP Flash Tool, VCOM Drivers and the stock ROM from the below Pre-Requisite note.
Guide To Install Official Stock ROM On ZTE Blade L5
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your smartphone. You can anytime flash the stock ROM on ZTE Blade L5. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your ZTE Blade L5 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your ZTE Blade L5.
Here are below of Android 5.1 Lollipop and Android 5.1.1 Lollipop firmware Update for ZTE Blade L5. To install the Stock Firmware on ZTE Blade L5, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and SP Flash Tool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on ZTE Blade L5 smartphone.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your ZTE Blade L5
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade ZTE Blade L5
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on ZTE Blade L5
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM on ZTE Blade L5 Only MT6572.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on ZTE Blade L5
- How to install TWRP Recovery on ZTE Blade L5
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on ZTE Blade L5
- Some tricks and tips for ZTE Blade L5
- How to install MIUI on ZTE Blade L5
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
Download Stock ROM (Android 5.1 Lollipop)
Download Stock ROM (Android 5.1.1 Lollipop)
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on ZTE Blade L5 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedbacks and improvements.