Looking to install Stock ROM for UMiDIGI Z1? If you own a UMiDIGI Z1 smartphone and searching for the Stock Firmware then you are at the right place. Here I will guide you to install official Stock ROM for UMiDIGI Z1 smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM for UMiDIGI Z1 below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your UMiDIGI Z1. This guide is followed by a software known as SP Flash Tool which is simple and easy. You can just flash the firmware on UMiDIGI Z1 using the Smartphone Flash tool. Follow the steps carefully to flash the firmware on UMiDIGI Z1 using the guide.
We ask you to read the steps before doing something wrong. READ READ READ!! Once you are done! Now you can download the SP Flash Tool, VCOM Drivers and the stock ROM from the below Pre-Requisite note.
Guide To Install Official Stock ROM for UMiDIGI Z1
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. This guide is helpful to those who are looking to Downgrade or upgrade your smartphone. You can anytime flash the Stock ROM for UMiDIGI Z1. This guide is also helpful to unbrick the phone (revert back from death), you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. Also if you feel your UMiDIGI Z1 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your UMiDIGI Z1.
Here are below of Android 5.1 Lollipop firmware Update for UMiDIGI Z1. To install the Stock Firmware on UMiDIGI Z1, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and SP Flash Tool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM for UMiDIGI Z1 smartphone.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your UMiDIGI Z1
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade UMiDIGI Z1
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter on UMiDIGI Z1
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
What Is In Android 7.0 Nougat And Its Feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.0 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.0 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 Emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
READ THIS CAUTION:
So before jumping into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM for UMiDIGI Z1 Only MT6757.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on UMiDIGI Z1
- How to install TWRP Recovery on UMiDIGI Z1
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on UMiDIGI Z1
- Some tricks and tips for UMiDIGI Z1
- How to install MIUI on UMiDIGI Z1
- Download the SP Flash Tool: Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
- Optimized ringtone handling
- Optimized app background music handling
I hope you installed the Stock ROM on UMiDIGI Z1 successfully, Now please rate this website with your comment. We always welcome feedbacks and improvements.