Moto has started rolling out a new OTA (over the air)update for December patch via update NPJ25.93-14 for Moto G4 Plus today. This update is still based on Android 7.0 and not on Android 7.1.1. There is nothing new in this update except the december patch security update with build number NPJ25.93-14.
The new update of December patch via update NPJ25.93-14 for Moto G4 Plus comes with notification tone fix and some improvements in the overall ROM and stability with December security update. As we know Smartphone is very important this day’s as we don’t want to miss any notification. So Low Notification fix on Moto G4 Plus with NPJ25.93-14 is very important for all Moto G4 Plus users.
If you still waiting for this new December patch via update NPJ25.93-14 for Moto G4 Plus, Go to Settings –> About Phone–> System updates to see if you have Over-The-Air update. If your phone has received the latest OTA update, then tap YES,I’M IN and select Wi-Fi or Mobile network to download. Once the download is done, tap on INSTALL button to start updating your Moto G4 Plus with NPJ25.93-14.
If you have not received any update, then you can download the OTA update from our below download link. The Update comes with 115MB size. You can manually update the OTA instead of waiting for OTA to hit your phone. To update manually with NPJ25.93-14 on Moto G4 Plus can take only 8-10 minutes approximately. Read the steps below on How to Update the latest OTA updates on Moto G4 Plus manually.
- This Update is only for Moto G4 Plus users.
- GetDroidTips.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Remember, your Moto G4 Plus must have a Stock Recovery in order to flash this update. If you don’t have a stock Recovery, then download the stock recovery for Moto G4 below and flash the Stock Recovery using fastboot mode.
Manually Update the OTA for December patch via update NPJ25.93-14 for Moto G4 Plus
- Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Tap on Build Number 7 Times.
- Go to Developer Options –> Enable USB Debugging.
- Download Android Nougat for Moto G4 Plus from above and save it in Internal storage.
- Now Reboot Moto G4 Plus to Recovery Mode.
- Select Apply Update from SD Card.
- Select the Downloaded ZIP file from SD Card.
- Wait until Installation process Completes.
- Once the Installation completed. Reboot the Phone.
Let us know your feedback on December patch via update NPJ25.93-14 for Moto G4 Plus in the comment section below