Jide has released the official Remix OS to Google Nexus 9. Now you can install the Remix OS on Google Nexus 9 tablet manually. As we know Remix is helping to create a new experience for tablet users. Remix OS for Nexus 9 is running on Android 6.0 Marshmallow. Download the Latest Remix OS 3.0 for Nexus 9 Tablet from the below-given download link and follow the guide on How to Install Remix OS for Google Nexus 9. There are many tablet users who are waiting for Remix to support their tablet which can bring them a new whole experience. With this latest Remix OS 3.0 for Google Nexus 9, Remix has also announced the addition of a new feature on Remix OS called Gaming Toolkit. The Gaming Toolkit is an experimental feature which allows you to add Key mapping.
To enable this feature on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow on Remix OS 3.0:
1. Go to ‘Settings > Experimental feature > Key mapping’.
2. Enable ‘Key mapping’.
3. Open up a game of your choice.
4. Next, go to your App Drawer, find and open “Gaming Toolkit”
As you try out this new experimental feature, please give the periodic feedback through this Google Form: https://goo.gl/forms/IaRM5aedoznFAr2C3
What is Remix OS ?
Remix OS is the result of our mission and is the key to our vision. It’s an operating system based on Android that is custom engineered to increase productivity in mind. Imaging taking the productivity advantages and habits of PC operating systems.
- multitasking multi-windows.
- physical keyboard optimization.
- keyboard shortcuts, etc.
and building them onto the inherent advantages and intuitiveness of mobile operating systems
- full app ecosystem.
- touchscreen optimization.
- resource-efficient operation, etc.
That is what Remix OS is.
Imagine an operating system that could run seamlessly in any computing form factor. The hardware variations would be like vessels and one operating system would be able to fit each container like water. That is what Remix OS aims to be.
Imagine being able to leverage Remix OS and work with manufacturers to bring down the cost of Android components, platforms and hardware across the board. The power of computers would be accessible to people who need them but couldn’t previously afford them. That’s why Jide exists. Follow the steps to Install Remix OS for Google Nexus 9 Tablet.
Steps for How to Install Remix OS for Google Nexus 9 Tablet
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://www.jide.com/remixos/devices/nexus9″]DOWNLOAD REMIX OS NOW[/button]
- First of all, you need to Install TWRP on your Tablet. If you already have one, then you can move to the second step.
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing the custom rom, its better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage.
- Swipe to WIPE.
- Now Click the Install Button to install the RemixOS.
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have completed the steps and Installed Remix OS for Google Nexus 9 Tablet