Last updated on February 1st, 2017 at 11:45 am
Today i will guide on How to Install Resurrection CM13 for XOLO PLAY 8X-1100 (MT6592). This was ported by XDA Senior Member – chauhan Dipesh for Porting this ROM. It is an unofficial Resurrection ROM based on CM 13 ROM. Resurrection Remix MM for mt6592 is an aftermarket ROM based on CyanogenMod 13/Marshmallow with lots of customization and at the same time packing a punch of performance. Now you can download the resurrection Remix with Marshmallow on Xolo Play 8X-1100 today. The build is stable to use and can be used as a daily driver. This CM13 Marshmallow ROM comes with a partial working GPS bug, other than that, everything works fluidly like the Pure STOCK android. Here is our full guide on how to download and install CyanogenMod 13 on XOLO PLAY 8X-1100 with a simple and easy method. To Install Cm13 on XOLO PLAY 8X-1100, your phone must have a TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery. By installing Cyanogenmod 13 on XOLO PLAY 8X-1100, The CM 13 powered by Marshmallow has features such as Doze Mode, Google Now on Tap, CM Theme engine, Battery Optimizations, launcher and more. This is a CUSTOM ROM with integrated and built with source code used from CM13 for XOLO PLAY 8X-1100. This Resurrection Remix Cm13 ROM for XOLO PLAY 8X-1100 is a stable release, But this come with Partial waking GPS bug. Resurrection Remix 5.6.8
Follow the below guide on How to Install Resurrection CM13 for XOLO PLAY 8X-1100
The Resurrection Remix 5.6.8 comes with a lot of features which will give a near stock experience of Marshmallow on your phone.
KNOWN BUGS : All things work , Have partial working GPS
PREREQUISITE TO INSTALL CM13 ROM ON XOLO PLAY 8X-1100 (MT6592)
- This will work on XOLO PLAY 8X-1100 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure the device is Unlocked (Bootloader unlocked) before going forward.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory
Steps for How to Install Resurrection CM13 for XOLO PLAY 8X-1100
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwNmC8-GN5INMk5ibklrS29mU0E/view”]Click here[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://linksredirect.com/?pub_id=11683CL10622&url=http://www.amazon.in/b?node=10726415031″]Click here[/button]
- First of all, Move the ROM and Gapps Zip file to SD CARD
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing the custom ROM, it’s better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Cyanogenmod 13
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom ROM zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For the Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install Resurrection CM13 for XOLO PLAY 8X-1100 Successfully.
Steps for How to Root XOLO PLAY 8X-1100
Here is the step for how to root XOLO PLAY 8X-1100, This step is simple as you installed the Custom ROM.
- Download the SUperSU zip and Place it on the root of your internal memory
- Now Boot into Recovery
- Now Click the Install Button and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip File
- Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.