Huawei launched the new Honor Series smartphone, Honor 9 in June 2017. The Smartphone came out of the box with Android 7.0. Today we have the first AOSP based Custom ROM called Resurrection Remix OS for Honor 9. The update comes with the version 5.8.5 based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat for Honor 9. In this guide, you will learn to install Resurrection Remix OS For Honor 9. This Custom ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat and comes with a lot of features and customization which is not found in Stock ROM. Check the full differences between Stock and Custom ROM here. Supported with STF-AL00/AL10/AL20/L09/L14/L19/L39 and TL10 variants.
Today you can upgrade to unofficial Resurrection Remix OS For Honor 9. To Install Resurrection Remix or any custom ROM, you first need to install TWRP Recovery on Huawei Honor 9. This ROM is an unofficial build of Resurrection Remix OS developed by XDA well known Recognized Contributor, surdu_petru. Full Credits to him and his work. This ROM is provided by OpenKirin TEAM (XePeleato, OldDroid, surdu_petru )
Now you can download and install the latest Resurrection Remix OS For Honor 9. Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM Install Resurrection Remix OS For Honor 9. If you are a fan of Custom ROM, then try this ROM which has all the handpicked features from Lineage, CM, AOKP, etc in one single packed ROM called Resurrection Remix.
Huawei Honor 9 features a 5.15-inches display with a screen resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels. The smartphone is powered by Octa-core (4×2.4 GHz Cortex-A73 & 4×1.8 GHz Cortex-A53) and HiSilicon Kirin 960 coupled with 6GB of RAM. The phone packs 64GB/128GB internal memory which can also be expanded upto 256GB via microSD card. The camera on the Huawei Honor 9 comes with Dual 20MP + 12 MP Rear Camera with phase detection autofocus and 2x optical zoom and dual-LED (dual tone) flash and 8MP front shooting camera.
Huawei Honor 9 runs on Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box with a Non-removable Li-Ion 3,200 mAh battery. It also has Fingerprint sensor on the front. The handset supports dual sim with 4G on both slot. It comes with connectivity options such as Bluetooth, WiFi, USB OTG, FM, 3G and 4G.
Table of Contents
How to Install Custom ROM Resurrection Remix OS For Honor 9
The ROM is based on Android 7.1.2 Nougat with many Custom features from Install Resurrection Remix OS For Honor 9. Install the Unofficial Build of Resurrection Remix on Huawei Honor 9 based Android 7.1.2 Nougat.
Remember this is a stable build of Unofficial Resurrection Remix OS For Honor 9. If you want to try Resurrection Remix then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Unofficial Install Resurrection Remix OS For Honor 9.
With the new Resurrection Remix, you can enjoy all the latest features which come with Android 7.1.2 Nougat as well as LineageOS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable enough to use it as a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.2 Nougat Resurrection Remix for Honor 9. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Unofficial Install Resurrection Remix OS For Honor 9.
About Resurrection Remix :
Resurrection Remix is a combination of the stability provided by CM and features from Slim, Omni and original Remix builds providing an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the newest features brought directly to your device.This ROM is an ultimately full featured, stable and combined with the best features of open source ROM.we are also providing a lot of awesome original Resurrection Remix ROM add-on s in the builds. includes best of performance, customization, power and the newest features on your device! It is one of the most customizable ROMs out-of-the-box!
What Is In Android 7.1.2 Nougat And Its Feature?
Android 7.1.2 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
CHECK POPULAR POST
- OmniROM Oreo: List of Supported devices
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Devices Official/Unofficial
- List of AICP 13.1 Supported device [Android Ice Cold Project 13.1 Review]
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- List of MIUI 9 Supported Devices – Official and Unofficial
- List of All AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- This will work on Huawei Honor 9 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Officially Supported Devices: STF-AL00/AL10/AL20/L09/L14/L19/L39 and TL10 variants
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup or you can Backup without any Root
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install Resurrection Remix For Honor 9:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Huawei Honor 9
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide.
- Download the below Resurrection Remix OS ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.
- Huawei Honor 9 Stock Firmware Collections
- Install Huawei Honor 9 AOSP Oreo Project Treble [Download]
- Huawei Honor 9 Android 8.0 Oreo Update
- How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Huawei Honor 9
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery For Honor 9
Credit Goes To surdu_petru