JiaYu is a Chinese Smartphone manufacturer and they launched Jiayu S3 which sports 5.5-inch display with a screen resolution of 1080P and powered by Mediatek processor. It comes out of box with Android Kitkat. Last time we shared unofficial Android Nougat for Jiayu S3 here. Today you can upgrade to unofficial Resurrection Remix OS For JiaYu S3. This means you will have a taste of latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat before the JiaYu officially release Stock Nougat for JiaYu S3. To Install Resurrection Remix or any custom ROM, you first need to intsall TWRP Recovery on JiaYu S3.
Good News for all JiaYu S3 Owners. Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat called Install Resurrection Remix OS For JiaYu S3. Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM Install Resurrection Remix OS For JiaYu S3. This ROM has built from Lineage OS 14.1 base and contains all the bugs from Lineage OS 14.1. If you are a fan of Custom ROM, then try this ROM which has all the handpicked features from Lineage, CM, AOKP, etc in one single packed ROM called Resurrection Remix.
How to Install Custom ROM Resurrection Remix on JiaYu S3
This ROM is an unofficial built by Some team members in XDA Forum from Google and Lineage Source Code. The ROM is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat with many Custom features from Install Resurrection Remix OS For JiaYu S3. Install the Unofficial Build of Resurrection Remix on JiaYu S3 based Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Remember this is a stable build of Unofficial Resurrection Remix OS For JiaYu S3. If you want to try Resurrection Remix then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Unofficial Install Resurrection Remix OS For JiaYu S3.
With the new Resurrection Remix, you can enjoy all the latest features which comes with Android 7.1.1 Nougat as well as LineageOS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable enough to use it has a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.1 Nougat Resurrection Remix 5.7.4 for JiaYu S3. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Unofficial Install Resurrection Remix OS For JiaYu S3 .
About Resurrection Remix :
Resurrection Remix is a combination of the stability provided by CM and features from Slim, Omni and original Remix builds providing an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the newest features brought directly to your device.This ROM is an ultimately full featured , stable and combined with the best features of open source roms .we are also providing lot of awesome original Resurrection Remix ROM add-on s in the builds. includes best of performance, customization, power and the newest features on your device! It is one of the most customizable ROMs out-of-the-box!
What is in Android 7.1.1 Nougat ?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1.1 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1.1 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On Jiayu S3
- How to Install AOSP Android 7.1 Nougat for Jiayu S3
- How to Install AOSP Android 7.0 Nougat for Jiayu S3 Plus
- All Custom ROM for Jiayu S3 and Plus- CM13, Paranoid and AICP
- Vibration while shortpress on buttons.
- Network traffic indicator.
- This will work on JiaYu S3 Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps for How to Install Unofficial Install Resurrection Remix OS For JiaYu S3
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing the custom rom, its better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Resurrection Remix
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Resurrection Remix for JiaYu S3 Successfully.
Steps for How to Root JiaYu S3
Here is the step for how to root JiaYu S3, This step is simple as you installed the Custom ROM.
- Download the SUperSU zip and Place it on the root of your internal memory
- Now Boot into Recovery
- Now Click the Install Button and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip File
- Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.