Redmi 3s is a one sweet phone at a less budget. It comes with MIUI 8 OS out of box with pretty cleaned and has a big battery. Today you can upgrade to unofficial Resurrection Remix OS For Redmi 3s. This means you will have a taste of latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat before the Xiaomi officially release Stock Nougat for Redmi 3s. To Install Resurrection Remix or any custom ROM, you first need to Unlock Bootloader and intsall TWRP Recovery on Xiaomi Redmi 3s.
Good News for all Redmi 3s Owners. Now we have a new Custom ROM based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat called Install Resurrection Remix OS For Xiaomi Redmi 3s. Follow the below guide on How to Install Custom ROM Install Resurrection Remix OS For Redmi 3s . This ROM has built from Lineage OS 14.1 base and contains all the bugs from Lineage OS 14.1. If you are a fan of Custom ROM, then try this ROM which has all the handpicked features from Lineage, CM, AOKP, etc in one single packed ROM called Resurrection Remix.
Table of Contents
How to Install Custom ROM Resurrection Remix on Redmi 3s
This ROM is an unofficial built by charansai, Senior Member in XDA Forum from Google and Lineage Source Code. The ROM is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat with many Custom features from Install Resurrection Remix OS For Redmi 3s. Install the Unofficial Build of Resurrection Remix on Redmi 3s based Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Remember this is a stable build of Unofficial Resurrection Remix OS For Redmi 3s. If you want to try Resurrection Remix then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Unofficial Install Resurrection Remix OS For Redmi 3s.
With the new Resurrection Remix, you can enjoy all the latest features which comes with Android 7.1.1 Nougat as well as LineageOS, AOKP, CM, and other custom ROM features. The ROM is Stable enough to use it has a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1.1 Nougat Resurrection Remix 5.7.4 for Redmi 3s. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Unofficial Install Resurrection Remix OS For Redmi 3s .
About Resurrection Remix :
Resurrection Remix is a combination of the stability provided by CM and features from Slim, Omni and original Remix builds providing an awesome combination of performance, customization, power and the newest features brought directly to your device.This ROM is an ultimately full featured , stable and combined with the best features of open source roms .we are also providing lot of awesome original Resurrection Remix ROM add-on s in the builds. includes best of performance, customization, power and the newest features on your device! It is one of the most customizable ROMs out-of-the-box!
What is in Android 7.1.1 Nougat ?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1.1 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1.1 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- Download MIUI 18.104.22.168 Global Stable ROM for Redmi 3S and 3S Prime.
- How To Root And Install TWRP For Redmi 3S
- List Of All Best Custom ROM For Redmi 3S
- Manually Update Redmi 3S To MIUI 8 V7.2.9 [Android Nougat]
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Redmi 3S/Prime/3x
- Install Resurrection Remix For Redmi 3S (Android Marshmallow)
- How To Install LineageOS For Redmi 3S (Android 7.1 Nougat)
- This will work on Redmi 3s Device, Don’t Try this in Any other device
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Steps for How to Install Unofficial Install Resurrection Remix OS For Redmi 3s
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button)
- Before installing the custom rom, its better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage
- Swipe to WIPE
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Resurrection Remix
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory)
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Resurrection Remix for Redmi 3s Successfully.
Steps for How to Root Xiaomi Redmi 3s
Here is the step for how to root Xiaomi Redmi 3s, This step is simple as you installed the Custom ROM.
- Download the SUperSU zip and Place it on the root of your internal memory
- Now Boot into Recovery
- Now Click the Install Button and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip File
- Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
Full Credit to : charansai, and RR Team
Source : Link