How to Install Stock Marshmallow Firmware for Huawei Mate 7 (B560)
Now Huawei has started rolling the latest Stock Marshmallow Firmware for Huawei Mate 7 based on the EMUI 4.0 OS. This new update for Huawei Mate 7 brings the build number B560 which is for the Middle East and Africa. Now Download the B560 Stock Marshmallow firmware for Huawei Mate 7 for Middle East/Africa. The new update brings a lot of changes to the changelog and over all performance too. Download the Huawei Mate 7 Stock Marshmallow ROM now for the Huawei Mate 7 from below link and follow the guide on How to Install Stock Marshmallow Firmware for Huawei Mate 7 (B560).
Steps for How to Install Marshmallow EMUI 4.0 B560 on Huawei Mate 7 Manually
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you are running the stock firmware and also you have a good amount juice with atleast 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Back up your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk.
Download Marshmallow Firmware for Huawei Mate 7
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://download-c.huawei.com/download/downloadCenter?downloadId=87626&version=343677&siteCode=kwen”]DOWNLOAD JAZZ L09[/button] [button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”http://download-c.huawei.com/download/downloadCenter?downloadId=87645&version=343680&siteCode=kwen”]DOWNLOAD JAZZ L10[/button]
Steps for How to Install Marshmallow EMUI 4.1 on Huawei Mate 7 Manually
Here is the step to upgrade to Marshmallow manually so please read the steps carefully and leave a message in case if you have any doubt.
- First of all download the OTA from the above download link with your model number
- Create a new folder called dload in your root of the internal memory of your Huawei Mate 7
- Extract the OTA zip and you will find update.app file (This is the one which we needed) Now move the update.app to the newly created foler “dload“
- Open the Settings in your phone and click the menu Update
- Now tap on Local Update – This is where you can update firmware OTA manually.
- You will see the update.app, Now tap on that and your update process wil start.
- Wait for sometime.
- Once completed, reboot your device
- You have manually updated your Huawei Mate 7 smartphone.