Today I will guide you on How to Install Stock ROM for Lyf Wind 4 (LYF LS-5014). Here are the list of Stock ROM for Lyf Wind 4. This is an update for the Lyf Wind 4 with model no LYF LS-5014. Now you can Install the Stock ROM using the QPST Tool on your Lyf Wind 4 Smartphone. Download the ROM which we have listed with the latest update. You can also update your Lyf Wind smartphone anytime, also you can install the listed earlier build to revert back to old version also.
In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your Lyf Wind 4 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your Lyf Wind 4. In the list we have Android Lollipop Update but once we see the new update we will update the post. Also if LYF company release Android 6.0 Marshmallow we will update here. To install the Stock Firmware on Lyf Wind 4, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and QPST on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM for Lyf Wind 4 smartphone.
Advantage of Stock Firmware :
- To Unbrick your phone
- To Fix the Bootloop problem
- Upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- To Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- Fix Soft brick of your phone
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION : So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM for Lyf Wind 4
List of Stock ROM for Lyf Wind 4 (LYF LS-5014)
- Download the QPST
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
How to Update or Downgrade the STOCK ROM for Lyf Wind 4 (LYF LS-5014)
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS
- Connect your phone to PC and let the driver install
- Now Open the Extracted QPST Folder
- You will find two files with the name : Qualcomm_USB_Drivers_For_Windows.rar and QPST.WIN.2.7 Installer-00429.zip
- Open the QPST Win folder and Install the QPST.exe file on your PC/Laptop
- After Installation, Go to the Installed Location in the C Drive
- Open the QPST Configuration
- Now in the QPST Configuration, Click on Add new port -> Select the com port of your device -> and close it
- Now Open the EMMC Software Downloader in the same folder located all the QPST Files
- In EMMC Software Downloader, Check program boot loaders -> Browse for the device com port
- Now Click Load XML Def and browse for rawprogram0.xml in folder ROM in EMMC Software Downloader (If you didn’t extract please extract the ROM and then browse the file rawprogram0.xml)
- Now tap on Load Patch def and browse for patch0.xml in folder ROM
- Check the search path 2 and browse for the folder ROM
- Before you click download, please reconnect your phone to PC/Laptop. So all the Driver reset. Now click download, wait for the download to finish (it never finish but it also detects for a new driver, and that’s important) and it will search for the new hardware found, install the driver
- That’s it ! Once your installation is done ! Reboot the phone !