With the Latest released Honor 8 Smartphone by Huawei. Huawei has hooked with making new Honor Series back to back. Today Huawei released the new update of the Marshmallow Firmware for Honor 8 with build number B120 Europe. This Latest Stock ROM for Huawei Honor 8 brings some minor feature optimizations and bug-fixes for camera and GPS. This is the latest B120 Update for Huawei Honor 8. Download link is available below, you can download and update B120 Stock ROM for Honor 8. As you know we already shared the TWRP Recovery for Honor 8, try it if you want to install any CUSTOM ROM or MODS on your Honor 8 after updating with B120 Marshmallow firmware. We will guide you down below on how to download and update Stock ROM for Honor 8 with B120 Europe. We also shared the Unofficial Cyanogenmod 13 aka CM13 for Honor 8.
About Honor 8 Smartphone :
The Huawei Honor 8 features a 5.2-inch full HD with 2.5D curved glass display with a resolution of 1920 x 1080 pixels. It is powered by a company’s in-house, 2.3GHz octa-core Kirin 950 processor coupled with 3/4GB of RAM and Mali T880-MP4 GPU. It has an 32GB/64GB inbuilt-storage and can be expanded via microSD card with up to 64GB. The device runs on Android 6.0 Marshmallow out of box wrapped under EMUI 4.1. The Huawei Honor 8 sports a 12MP dual rear camera with an aperture of f/2.2 and comes with a dual-tone LED flash light at the back. At the front, it bears an 8 MP with f/2.2 aperture. It is backed by a 3000mAh battery with fast charging support. The Honor 8 comes with a dual sim support and features 4G LTE.
- Supported Device – Honor 8
- Firmware – B120
- Region – Europe
- Android Version – 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- Build Number – FRD-L09C432B120
- Model – NEM-L51
- Size – 1.7 GB
- EMUI 4.1
Table of Contents
ALSO READ :
- How To Root And Install TWRP For Honor 8
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Honor 8
- How To Install AOSP Custom ROM On Honor 8
- Huawei Honor 8 Launching in India, Full Specification and Price
REMEMBER THIS UPDATE IS FOR Huawei Honor 8 to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
READ THIS CAUTION :
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you are running the stock firmware and also you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Back up your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk.
- This Marshmallow Update Firmware B120 is Supported for Honor 8.
- You must be running Stock ROM and Stock Recovery to install this firmware.
- Your Phone should be fully Stock before trying this version.
- Please back up all data in your phone to your PC or any other devices to prevent accidental data lost
- Please make sure your phone has enough battery charge or is connected to a charger before upgrade.
- It will take 15 minutes approximately to complete the upgrade. Please be patient during the process and do not power off your phone.
Steps for How to Install Latest Stock ROM for Honor 8 with B120 Europe
[button color=”red” size=”22px” type=”square” target=”blank” link=”https://hidrive.strato.com/api/sharelink/download?id=8CFjlCJ3″]DOWNLOAD 1.7GB B120 ROM[/button]
- First of all Download the OTA from the above download link
- Create a new folder called dload in your root of the internal memory on your smartphone
- Extract the OTA zip and you will find update.app file (This is the one which we needed) Now move the update.app to the newly created foler “dload“
- Open the Settings in your phone and click the menu Update
- Now tap on Local Update – This is where you can update firmware OTA manually.
- You will see the update.app, Now tap on that and your update process wil start.
- Wait for sometime.
- Once completed, reboot your device
- You have manually updated your Honor 8 Smartphone