If you own a LEAGOO Z5 smartphone, then here i will guide you on how to install official stock ROM on LEAGOO Z5 smartphone. This guide is simple and easy to follow. We have listed the Official Stock ROM for LEAGOO Z5 below. Download the required file to either upgrade or downgrade your LEAGOO Z5. Learn How To Install Stock ROM On LEAGOO Z5 pushing the below Guide and use the SP Flash Tool Software to flash any official Stock Firmware on LEAGOO Z5. Today I will guide you on How to Install Stock ROM on LEAGOO Z5. Below is the given list of Stock ROM on LEAGOO Z5. Now you can Install the Stock Firmware for LEAGOO Z5 using the SP Flash Tool.
Download the ROM which we have listed in this table below. You can also update your LEAGOO Z5 smartphone anytime, also you can install the Stock Firmware build to revert back to old version also. In case if you have bricked your device, then you can bring back the phone (Unbrick) using the stock firmware anytime. Also if you feel your LEAGOO Z5 lag or has any issue, then flash the stock firmware from the list below and save from situation. Stock Firmware doesn’t void a warranty on your LEAGOO Z5.
Here are below of Android 6.0 Marshmallow firmware Update for LEAGOO Z5. To install the Stock Firmware on LEAGOO Z5, Please follow the guide and download the ROM and SP Flash Tool on your computer. This guide is for How to Install Stock ROM on LEAGOO Z5 smartphone.
Table of Contents
Advantage of Stock Firmware :
- To Unbrick your phone
- To Fix the Bootloop problem
- To upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- To Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix the lag or stutter
- To Unbrick your phone
- To revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
READ THIS CAUTION :
So before jump into the manual upgradation setup, please make sure you have a good amount juice with at least 80% Charge. If not please charge the phone. Backup your phone in case if you need it later. If you brick the device we are not responsible. Do it at your own risk. Remember this guide is to update Stock ROM for LEAGOO Z5 ONLY MT6580
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- Android O: Everything You need to know, Release Date, Features and Pictures
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Install Android O on All Supported Devices?
- How to Backup Complete Stock or Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
- Difference between Custom ROM and Stock ROM
- How to extract any Zip file on Android devices
- How to Unbrick or Solve the Bootloop issues on Android
- How to Install a Custom ROM using TWRP Recovery
List of Stock ROM On LEAGOO Z5
|LEAGOO Z5 20170307||LEAGOO Z5 20170307 OS2.0_E – Latest Update|
- Download the SP Flash Tool : Download and Extract it
- VCOM driver: Download – Instal the VCOM Driver on your computer (still compatible with MT67xx phones)
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- You need either Laptop or PC
- How To Install Resurrection Remix For Leagoo Z5 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- Download and Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Leagoo Z5 (Android 7.1.2 Nougat)
- How To Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat On Leagoo Z5
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Leagoo Z5
- List of Best Custom ROM for Leagoo Z5 – Updated
How to Update or Downgrade the STOCK ROM on LEAGOO Z5 ONLY MT6580 :
- First of all, do all the PREREQUISITE STEPS and Now Open the Extracted SP Flash Tool Folder
- You will see many file and you need to look for the file named flashtool.exe and open that
- Once SP Flash tool loads, you will see the screen with a mobile device picture,Now Tap on the menu download (See the screenshot below)
- Now in the download tab, you will find the option Download agent and scatter loading, Now click on the Download Agent and MTK_AllInOneDA.bin (It is inside the SP Flashtool folder -> SP_MDT)
- In the same tab, Tap on the Scatter-loading menu and load the Scatter file which is inside the Stock Rom Zip. (If you have extracted, you will find the file named MT6580_Android_Scatter.txt )
- Now load the MT6580_Android_scatter.txt file
- Click the Download button
- Now to start the Flashing process ,You should Remove your battery (Only if battery removable) Insert again, Hold the Volume Down and Volume Up key together and Connect your Phone to PC/Laptop using USB Cable (Keep the Volume Down and Volume Up button until your computer detects the phone.)
- Once the phone connects, Flashing will begin, Wait for few minutes or Two
- After Flashing has completed, you will see a green button will appear
- Now you can close the SP Flash Tool and also Disconnect your phone and Reboot to see that you have flashed the Latest version.
- Enjoy !!!! Please rate this post with 5 Star if you like.
You have completed the steps for How to Install Stock ROM on LEAGOO Z5.