Stock firmware is the one which is present in the Android device when it shipped from the factory to outlet and later to the hands of the user. Now you may ask if it’s already present in the device what’s the need to install it again..?
Well, the answer is simple. given today’s enthusiast users of smartphones who want to explore the scope of Android, they experiment with things like phone rooting, recovery flashing, customizations, etc. Now, these experimentations are good till it doesn’t affect the stock ROM and its workability. However, things do go south. So, this means stock ROM gets affected and the user ends up with the bootloop issue, bricking, bugs, system locks, etc. To deal with this, we have to install the stock ROM on the device. In this post, we will tell you how to install stock ROM on Casper Via P2.
Table of Contents
Why Stock Firmware is Important in Android
Stock ROM is literally the heart of the smartphones. When you use stock firmware, you can fix up a lot of problems. We have listed these issues below which can be solved with stock ROM.
- With the help of stock ROM, You can unbrick your device.
- Solve the boot loop issue on your phone.
- You can bypass system Lock and Screen Lock
- Removes any issue of spyware or Adware in your devices.
- To fix any bugs on your phone.
- Device Supported: Casper Via P2
- Tool Supported: SP Flash tool
- Processor: MediaTek MT6753
- Android OS: Android 7.0 Nougat
- File: Software Update
How to Install Stock ROM on Casper Via P2
Before doing anything, we need to have the ROM file for the designated device ie Infinix Smart 3 Plus. Here is the download link for the same.
Download Stock ROM [zip file]
Before beginning with the installation remember a few pointers we have mentioned below.
- This ROM is exclusively for the Casper Via P2 Don’t use it on other devices.
- Charge your phone completely before installing the ROM.
- A Windows PC/Laptop
- You can only install this ROM using SP Flash Tool. So, download the SP Flash Tool.
- Here you can find the corresponding USB driver for the device.
ROM Installation Guides
Here are the installation guides both in the illustrative text as well as video format. So, this will be convenient for users to flash the firmware.
So, that’s it, guys. We hope that this tutorial was useful for you. Stay tuned with us for more such tutorials.