Popular Us tele-carrier T-mobile is rolling out a firmware update for LG stylo 3 Plus. It moves the build number of the device to TP45010g. The update is as usual seeding over the air. Along with that you can also flash the firmware manually.
Stylo 3 Plus is a single SIM (GSM) smartphone that was launched in May 2017. The phone flaunts a 5.70-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080 pixels by 1920 pixels. Stylo 3 Plus runs on 1.4GHz octa-core Qualcomm MSM8940 Snapdragon 435 processor. It comes with a 2 GB of RAM. The device packs 32GB of expandable internal storage. In the camera section, the LG Stylo 3 Plus brings a 13-megapixel primary camera on the rear and a 5-megapixel front face shooter. This device runs Android 7.0 Nougat out-of-the-box.
The TP45010g firmware update for LG Stylo 3 Plus is moving over the air. You can wait for the notification from your device to install it when it rolls in. Alternatively, you can also manually download and flash the firmware which is the kdz file that brings the build number TP45010g.
If the OTA doesn’t show up, you can manually search for it. Simply go to device Settings > About phone > Software updates > Check for Updates. If the latest software update is available then download and install it. Connect to a good Wi-Fi network to download the update. Also, make sure to have a full battery charge on your phone. A low battery will not let you install the update properly.
Download TP45010g Kdz Firmware for LG Stylo 3 Plus
Here is the link to download the kdz firmware that brings the latest update for LG Stylo 3 Plus.
- LG Stylo 3 Plus Latest Firmware TP45010g | Download | kdz firmware zip
How To Flash Kdz Firmware File on LG Stylo 3 Plus
Before getting ahead with the kdz firmware installation process, kindly grab the tools you will require for this flashing. Check out the Pre-Requisite section below for the same.
- This kdz firmware file is exclusively for LG Stylo 3 PLUS.Don’t use on other LG devices.
- Ensure that your phone must have 70% or battery charge level.
- A Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- Install Latest LG USB Drivers
- Download LG Bridge software.
- Download LG FlashTool and LG UP
- Take a complete Back Up of your device data to be safe in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data though).
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any bricking/damage to your phone while/after installing this update.
Now to install the latest kdz firmware that bumps the build into LG stylo 3 Plus, follow the illustrative tutorial link we have given below.
So, get the latest TP45010g firmware and keep your LG stylo 3 plus up-to-date. If you have any queries regarding this do let us know.