Today i will guide you with How to Install TWRP for BLU ENERGY X PLUS Aurora. First of all, to install a TWRP Recovery or any Custom recovery, you should Unlock the Bootloader of your BLU ENERGY X PLUS Aurora. To do that we already have a guide down below. Please follow the step to unlock bootloader and then come back here and install TWRP. Once you install TWRP, you can start flashing any mods, Custom Rom, Kernel, Xposed etc on to your phone. So enjoy the test of Pure Android build such as Cyanogenmod, Miui, etc.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for BLU ENERGY X PLUS Aurora. This is a guide to Install latest TWRP 188.8.131.52 for BLU ENERGY X PLUS Aurora. The TWRP 184.108.40.206 Recovery has a material design, so Now you can install TWRP 3.0 for BLU ENERGY X PLUS Aurora. Download the TWRP Recovery 220.127.116.11 for BLU ENERGY X PLUS Aurora and Read the steps below. This is not an official TWRP Recovery for BLU ENERGY X PLUS Aurora. But you can install the unofficial now. Read the guide carefully on How to Install TWRP for BLU ENERGY X PLUS Aurora.
Team Win Recovery Project (TWRP), is an open-source software customrecoveryimage for Android-based devices. It provides a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images. – WIKI
PRE-REQUISITE TO INSTALL TWRP ON BLU ENERGY X PLUS AURORA
- This Guide is for How to Install TWRP for BLU ENERGY X PLUS Aurora.
- You need either Laptop or PC.
- Charge your phone to at least 70%.
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later.
- You need to unlock Bootloader first.
- Download Minimal ADB Tool – CLICK HERE or Download the Full ADB setup for Windows / Mac here and Extract it.
- DOWNLOAD TWRP RECOVERY and Change the file name to recovery
- DOWNLOAD SUPERSU ROOT Zip file and move the file to your SD Card or Root of your internal memory.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your phone.
STEPS FOR How to Install TWRP on for BLU ENERGY X PLUS Aurora
- First of all, enable the USB Debugging.
- To Enable the USB Debugging you need also active the developer option, Now Go to your Settings -> About phone -> Now Tap on the Build Number 7-8 Times until you see a toast message “Developer option enabled“
- Once your developer option is active, Go back to your settings -> Open developer option -> Enable USB Debugging.
- Now Enable the OEM Unlock-> Settings -> Open developer option -> Enable OEM Unlock option
- Now on your PC/Laptop, Open the extracted ADB Folder and Open Command Window by pressing Shift Key + Right Mouse Click.
- Now connect the PC to Mobile with USB Cable.
- You need to Reboot the phone into Bootloader – Type the Command from below in your Command window that you opened.
adb reboot bootloader
- Your device will boot into Bootloader, If it don’t check if your cable or drivers working properly. Now type the below command in your command window to Unlock the Bootloader on your smartphone.
fastboot oem unlock
- Reboot Again
- Again enter to bootloader /Fastboot
adb reboot bootloader
- Now, To flash the recovery, Type the command.
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- Now if it shows the command like this then reboot your device. TWRP has successfully installed. Enjoy.
- TO REBOOT INTO RECOVERY, TURN YOUR Phone OFF, PRESS VOLUME UP + POWER BUTTON TOGETHER TO ENTER RECOVERY.