Do you want to install Custom Recovery on Gionee S5.5? Here is our full guide on How to install TWRP on Gionee S5.5. TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is also known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen-enabled interface which allows users to install third-party firmware and backup the current system, which are often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This is a guide to Install latest TWRP for Gionee S5.5 running Android 6.0 Marshmallow. This is a guide to Install latest TWRP 22.214.171.124 for Gionee S5.5. The TWRP 126.96.36.199 Recovery has a material design, so Now you can install Material Designed TWRP 3.0 for Gionee S5.5. Download the TWRP Recovery 188.8.131.52 for Gionee S5.5 today and Read the steps below. This is an official TWRP Recovery for Gionee S5.5 from TWRP Team. If you install any Custom Recovery on Gionee S5.5, you can install Custom ROM, Custom Mods, Custom Kernels or any zip file such as Xposed. Read the guide carefully on How to Install TWRP on Gionee S5.5.
Before doing the methods, I just want to warn you that, By doing this you will loose the warranty and i’m not responsible if you damage your phone or brick your device.
- This TWRP is for Gionee S5.5
- You need a Laptop or PC
- Charge your phone to at least 70%
- Back up your device just in case if you need it later
- Download Flashify Application (APK) on your Phone
- You need to ROOT Your phone first. Either use KingORoot or Kingroot
- Download TWRP Recovery
Steps for How to Install TWRP on Gionee S5.5
- Download and Install Flashfire APP from Google Play Store.
- Open the Application and Grant permission for Root and You will be taken to the app main dashboard. (Skip to 6th Step if your root permission has worked).
- If your root doesn’t work then you need to change the SELinux mode to Permissive. To do so, Download the App called SeLinux Mode Changer.
- Open the SELinux Mode Changer Application and Change the SELinux mode to permissive.
- Now go back to Flashify App and you will be asked to grant root permission.
- Once you are in the main dashboard, you will see a floating button with + Sign. Click on the floating button and you will be prompted with many options like shown in the screenshot
- Now Tap on Flash Zip or OTA option to install TWRP Recovery zip file, now you have to browse and select the twrp zip that you wanted to flash
- Now if you see an option checked with Mount /System read /write and preserve recovery, leave it as it is and Tap on the Tick mark show in the screen below
- Your Flash will be added to the que
- Once you have completed, if you have then you can proceed by clicking the Flash button
- You will get a pop up message “It can take few minutes or two flashfire to load, A black screen may happen twice……..” So tap on OK to continue
- Your device will reboot ! Voila, you have flashed TWRP Recovery using the Flashfire app. Enjoy! Congratulation, you have successfully installed TWRP Recovery For Gionee S5.5.