Good News for all Elephone S7 Owners. Now you can install the best custom ROM known as CM13 aka CyanogenMod 13 on Elephone S7. Now you can install the unofficial CM13 for Elephone S7 by following the guide below on How To Install Unofficial CM13 For Elephone S7.
If you own a Elephone S7, then you now that the Elephone S7 comes out of the box with Android 6.0 Marshmallow which include couple of OEM software and features. But to give you some AOSP experience, you can install the CM13 on Elephone S7 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Cyanogenmod is one of the best featured Android Custom ROM Available for most of the Android Smartphone. It is based on Android Marshmallow. Today I will guide you on how to install CM13 ROM for Elephone S7. This is not an official CyanogenMod 13 for Elephone S7. Now you can download the Unofficial build of CyanogenMod 13 for Elephone S7 based on Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
Here is our full guide on how to download and install Cyanogenmod 13 on Elephone S7 with a simple and easy method. To Install Cm13 on Elephone S7, your phone must have a TWRP Recovery or any Custom Recovery. By installing Cyanogenmod 13 on Elephone S7, The CM 13 powered by Marshmallow has features such as Doze Mode, Google Now on Tap, CM Theme engine, Battery Optimizations, launcher and more. This is a CUSTOM ROM for Elephone S7 known as CM13
What is CyanogenMod ?
CyanogenMod is a custom ROM built by the community of developer. it is a free and open source software based on the official releases of Android by Google, with added original and third-party code. It is based on a rolling-release development model. CM13 has a lot of features such as Cyanogenmod Launcher, Themes, Notifications, Lock screen, Buttons, System Profiles, Status Bar, Privacy, etc.
What’s in Android 6.0 Marshmallow
Android 6.0 Marshmallow was another codename for the new version of Android after Google’s Android 5.0 Lollipop. It was unveiled on Google I/O 2015. This is the eighth major version of the Android operating system. This has a huge incremental and feature on this update. IT brings you a feature which saves a lot of battery on your phone called Doze mode. This feature will keep your phone idle while you dont use the phone. Marshmallow primarily focuses on improving the overall user experience of Lollipop, and introduced unique features like Now On Tap, new permissions architecture, a new power management system, Native Fingerprint support, and other internal changes.
BUGS IN CM13 :
•Auto focus on camera
•Selfie camera is green and front camera is orange
•You tell me
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Elephone S7
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Elephone S7 Mini
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On Elephone S7
- How To Install Official Stock ROM On Elephone S7 Mini
PRE-REQUISITE TO INSTALL CM13 FOR Elephone S7
- This will work on Elephone S7, Dont Try this in Any other device.
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory
Steps for How to Install CM13 for Elephone S7
- First of all, you need to boot into Recovery -> First Switch off your phone -> Press the Recovery Key combination Volume Down + Power Button simultaneously -> You will see the recovery option (In Some Brand, Volume Up and Power button).
- Before installing the custom rom, its better if you Wipe all the data by Clicking the Wipe button and Select Advanced Wipe – Tick all except Internal Storage.
- Swipe to WIPE.
- Now Click the Install Button to install the Cyanogenmod 13.
- Now Browse through the files of Internal memory where you have uploaded the Zip file of Custom Rom (better move the custom rom zip into root of your internal memory).
- Select the Custom Rom Zip File and Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.
- For Google Gapps install the Google Gapps Zip using the same process.
- That’s it ! Now reboot your phone. You have Install CM13 on Elephone S7 Successfully.
Steps for How to Root Elephone S7
Here is the step for how to root Elephone S7, This step is simple as you installed the Custom ROM.
- Download the SUperSU zip and Place it on the root of your internal memory.
- Now Boot into Recovery.
- Now Click the Install Button and Browse and Select the SuperSu Zip File.
- Swipe to confirm the installation. Then reboot.