Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 is a stunning smartphone which comes with great specs and budget price. Smartphone sports all metal body design with fingerprint attached in the back. Today we have a new Custom ROM called Lineage OS 14.1 on Redmi Note 4 (Snapdragon). We already had shared the Lineage OS 13 for Redmi Note 4 based on marshmallow earlier. If you want to try Lineage OS 13 Marshmallow on Redmi Note 4, then head to this link here. The latest Official Lineage OS 14.1 for Redmi Note 4 is stable enough to use it has a daily drive. Remember this is supported only for Redmi Note 4 Snapdragon variant. So don’t try with MTK Mediatek processor variant. But you can Install Lineage OS 13 On Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 on MTK in this Link.
Now you can install the latest Lineage OS 14.1 on Redmi Note 4 based on Android 7.1 Nougat. Lineage OS is a new Open Source project morphed after the death of CyanogenMod OS. However, the man behind the LineageOS seems to be the CEO of Cyanogen.inc Steve Kondik. Today you can enjoy the Official build of Lineage OS 14.1 on Redmi Note 4.
Remember this is a stable build of Official Lineage OS 14.1 on Redmi Note 4. This is a Stable build and can be used as a daily driver. If you want to try LineageOS then head down to the below guide or steps on How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Redmi Note 4.
With the new LineageOS, you can enjoy the latest features which come with Android Nougat as well as LineageOS features. This is not an official LineageOS ROM built for Redmi Note 4, but you can enjoy the real feature made from the LineageOS Gerrit. The ROM is Stable state and can use as a daily driver. Now Download the Android 7.1 Nougat Lineage OS 14.1 for Redmi Note 4. You need a Custom Recovery like TWRP to Install Official Lineage OS 14.1 on Redmi Note 4.
Install the Custom ROM Lineage OS 14.1 on Redmi Note 4 which is based on Android 7.1 Nougat. If you want to try this ROM, then please download and follow the guide on How To Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Redmi Note 4 (Android 7.1 Nougat). By using TWRP Recovery, you can install the Lineage OS 14.1 on Redmi Note 4 (Android 7.1 Nougat). Follow the steps below.
Table of Contents
What is Lineage OS?
LineageOS is a continuation of what CyanogenMod was. After the death of CyanogenMod, due in part to internal conflicts within Cyanogen Inc. Don’t worry, though: A new fork of CyanogenMod called Lineage OS is taking up the mantle, and it will keep most of what you loved about CyanogenMod. Lineage OS (Another open-source operating system for smartphones and tablet, based on the Android mobile platform) will be a continuation of what CyanogenMod was, However, Lineage OS is still information phase. The success of this project.
LineageOS is based on the Android Open Source Project with extra contributions from many people within the Android community. It can be used without any need to have any Google application installed. Linked below is a package that has come from another Android project that restores the Google parts. LineageOS does still include various hardware-specific code, which is also slowly being open-sourced anyway.
What is in Android 7.1 Nougat and its feature?
It’s been a while since Android 7.0 Nougat has released. As we know Google Pixel is the first smartphone by Google which debuts the Android 7.1 Nougat update which comes with a unique feature called Google Assistant, an AI bot which acts and talk like a human. With Android Beta Program, Google released the Android 7.1 Nougat update for all Nexus device in the form of the developer preview. The update is pretty stable and Fair warning, though, that the developer preview isn’t free of bugs.
Android 7.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
- Manually Update Redmi Note 4 To MIUI 8 V7.2.9 [Android Nougat]
- Download and Install unofficial Lineage OS 13.0 Redmi Note 4
- Manually Update Redmi Note 4 Qualcomm To MIUI 8 V7.2.9 [Android Nougat]
- How To Root And Install TWRP Recovery On Redmi Note 4 (Snapdragon)
- How To Unlock Bootloader On Redmi Note 4
- How to Install Lineage OS 13 On Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (MTK)
- How to Install Lineage OS 13 On Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 (Snapdragon)
CHECK POPULAR POST
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
- Official and Unofficial Lineage OS 14.1 Device List and Download Link
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
Must Check Post :
- How to Install Lineage OS on Redmi Note 4
- How to install TWRP Recovery on Redmi Note 4
- Simple Guide to Flash Custom ROM on Redmi Note 4
- Some tricks and tips for Redmi Note 4
- How to install MIUI on Redmi Note 4
- This will work on Redmi Note 4 (Don’t Try this in Any other device):
- Charge your phone up to 80% or 70%.
- You will loose the original ROM or any CUSTOM ROM if you already installed on your phone. So make sure to Backup your phone before doing this step using TWRP or CWM or any Custom Recovery.
- You can also backup all your apps using Titanium Backup
- You must install TWRP or any Custom Recovery on your phone.
- Download all the Zip files from below and Place it in your phone’s root of internal memory.
Here is the Full Guide on How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 On Redmi Note 4:
- First of all, you need to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 4
- Now install TWRP Recovery using this full guide. Watch Full Video on How to Install TWRP on any Android Phone.
- Download the below Lineage OS 14.1 ROM on to your smartphone.
- Now boot into TWRP Recovery, Here is the method to boot into Recovery.