Here we will share the download link to download the J111MUBS0AQI1 October Security for Galaxy J1 ace. Today Samsung started rolling the latest Security patch for October 2017. The new version comes with build number J111MUBS0AQI1 released for Galaxy J1 ace. In this update, Samsung has fixed the most of the security vulnerabilities and bugs found in the earlier version. You need not worry about anything about vulnerabilities that often degrade or limit Samsung Galaxy J1 ace performance.
Samsung has started sending the update through OTA and will reach every corner of the world in this coming week or two. However, in case you didn’t receive the same, you can manually update to J111MUBS0AQI1 by flashing the firmware. For this, you are going to help you in this matter. Continue reading this post to know how to update your device with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop based October Security patch with build number J111MUBS0AQI1.
As already mentioned, the October Security Patch for Galaxy J1 ace has started rolling out via OTA update, you will get this latest update if you haven’t rooted your device. Samsung will cover all the Galaxy J1 ace devices through a phase-wise manner. If you are too conscious about the security of your device and don’t want to compromise it, obviously, it’s a good news for you and you must install October security update for Galaxy J1 ace with build number J111MUBS0AQI1. If you have received the update and need to download it, check out the below information.
Before proceeding with anything, make sure your device has enough storage space in it and it must have at least 50% battery. We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download it. Also, don’t forget to take the data backup to avoid any problem in case things go wrong. You can now start downloading to upgrade October Security patch on Galaxy J1 ace. As this update is based on Lollipop, it wouldn’t take a lot of time to download and install.
In case you haven’t received the same, you can simply check for the update manually or can follow our guide on getting October Security Patch for Samsung Galaxy J1 ace SM-J111M. Check out the below steps for October Security patch based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
This update is an incremental update with latest October Security Patch Update. So we recommend to update your device safe with October Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Flash J111MUBS0AQI1 October Security Lollipop For Galaxy J1 ace SM-J111M
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J1 ace, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Lollipop J111MUBS0AQI1 For Samsung Galaxy J1 ace.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy J1 ace to October Security Patch based Lollipop manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy J1 ace to Lollipop OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy J1 ace.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J1 ace
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J1 ace
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J1 ace
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J1 ace
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J1 ace
- How to install Android Oreo Update for Galaxy J1 ace
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.0 for Galaxy J1 ace.
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest October Security Patch update J111MUBS0AQI1 on Galaxy J1 ace.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To October Security Patch Update.
DOWNLOAD ODIN AND DRIVERS:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE.
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE.
- Click to Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE.
- Remember: This guide is to Install October Security Patch Update on Galaxy J1 ace SM-J111M (J111MUBS0AQI1).
- Your device must have 70% Battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your tablet.
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install October Security Patch Lollipop on Galaxy J1 ace manually. If any queries or feedbacks, please write comment to us.