Today Samsung has started sending the latest June Security Patch for Galaxy J1 Ace running Android Lollipop. The update began to roll out as we speak. The most recent OTA comes with build number J111MUBU0AQF2 for Galaxy J1 Ace. If you are running the Stock Lollipop on Galaxy J1 Ace, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy J1 Ace in Phase wise manner.
The latest build J111MUBU0AQF2 comes with June Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop for Galaxy J1 Ace SM- J111M by following the below step by step guide to flash latest June Security Lollipop ROM on Galaxy J1 Ace J111M.
Upgrade to Nougat Here: Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J1 Ace
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest June Security patch for Galaxy J1 Ace. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with June Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash J111MUBU0AQF2 June Security Lollipop For Galaxy J1 Ace J111M
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace, then you can either check for the update manually, or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Lollipop J111MUBU0AQF2 For Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update, then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy J1 Ace to June Security Patch based Lollipop manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Galaxy J1 Ace J111M to Lollipop OTA update.
ALSO RELATED POST :
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy J1 Ace J111M.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J1 Ace
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy J1 Ace
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J1 Ace
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J1 Ace
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J1 Ace
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest June Security Patch update J111MUBU0AQF2 on Galaxy J1 Ace J111M.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To June Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
- Remember: This guide is to Install June Security Patch update on Galaxy J1 Ace J111M (J111MUBU0AQF2).
- Your device must have 70% battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Ensure that you have followed the steps correctly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.