Today Samsung has started sending the latest February Security Patch for Galaxy J2 running Android Lollipop. The update has started to roll out as we speak. The latest OTA comes with build number J200MUBS2AQB5 for Galaxy J2. If you are running the Stock Lollipop on Galaxy J2, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy J2 in Phase wise manner.
The latest build J200MUBS2AQB5 comes with February Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop for Galaxy J2 SM- J200M by following the below step by step guide to flash latest February Security Lollipop ROM on Galaxy J2 J200M.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J2
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest February Security patch for Galaxy J2. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with February Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash J200MUBS2AQB5 February Security Lollipop For Galaxy J2 J200M
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J2, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Lollipop J200MUBS2AQB5 For Samsung Galaxy J2.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy J2 to February Security Patch based Lollipop manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Galaxy J2 J200M to Lollipop OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy J2 J200M.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J2
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy J2
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J2
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J2
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J2
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest February Security Patch update J200MUBS2AQB5 on Galaxy J2 J200M.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To February Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install February Secuity Patch update on Galaxy J2 J200M (J200MUBS2AQB5).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.