AT&T has rolled the December 2017 Android Security Patch update for AT&T Galaxy Express Prime with model no J320A. With this update, AT&T fixed the security vulnerabilities affecting Android devices. Although this update is still based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat, security patches offer an improved level for AT&T Galaxy Express Prime. The update comes with build number J320AUCS3BQL2. Now you can install the December Security Patch for AT&T Galaxy Express Prime SM-J320A.
Apart from the December security patch, the update also improved video conference, DIGITS update, regular bug fixes and also improved system stability along with a few enhancements. The update is rolling via OTA (Over the Air) in a phase-wise manner. If you already running previous firmware update on AT&T Galaxy Express Prime, then you may receive the latest update J320AUCS3BQL2 anytime soon.
If you have received the December Security Patch for AT&T Galaxy Express Prime with build number J320AUCS3BQL2, then hit the download button to download and install the update. In case if not received, then check for the update manually by following the steps below.
How to manually check for OTA Update on AT&T Galaxy Express Prime?
Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Software update.
By following the above method you can easily find if you have any latest update on your phone. You can tap the option titled “Download Updates Manually”. If the update is not available, then make sure your device is not rooted or installed any modified firmware.
Before proceeding to download, make sure your phone has enough battery backup with at least 50% battery. Also, check if you have enough storage to download and install the latest update on AT&T Galaxy Express Prime SM-J320A. We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download it. Also, don’t forget to take the data backup to avoid any problem in case things go wrong. After following the procedure mentioned above, you can now start downloading December Security Patch for AT&T Galaxy Express Prime. As this update is based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat, it wouldn’t take a lot of time to download and install.
Check out this link to see if your phone will support Android 8.0 Oreo.
Samsung announced the list of Samsung devices updating to Android 8.0 Oreo.
If your phone model is not on the official device list, then you need not worry! Here is the list of Supported device to receive Lineage OS 15 based on Android Oreo.
Recently Android 8.1 Oreo released to Pixel and Nexus supported device. Now Lineage team started merging Android 8.1 branch to start development with Lineage 15.1. Check out the list of devices received Lineage OS 15.1
You can also install Lineage OS 14.1 on AT&T Galaxy Express Prime by following the steps given here.
If you have received the download, then you need to follow the below ODIN guide to flash the firmware on your device.
How to update via ODIN Software
Here we have shared the ODIN drivers and USB Driver to install J320AUCS3BQL2 December Security Patch for AT&T Galaxy Express Prime. To install the firmware, you must first download the required software and drivers on your PC.
DOWNLOAD ODIN AND DRIVERS:
- You must install Samsung Kies Software
- You also need to install Samsung USB Drivers
- Click to Download ODIN Software
- Download the required firmware and drivers.
- Your device must have 50% – 70% Battery.
- You need PC or Laptop to install this firmware.
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware. So make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage.
Check Related Post:
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device list
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo Update for wearable Android devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install J320AUCS3BQL2 December Security Patch for AT&T Galaxy Express Prime manually. If any queries or feedback, please write a comment to us.