AT&T has started rolling out the August Security Patch for AT&T Galaxy J3 2016 SM-J320A. The update comes with build number J320AUCU2AQI5. Along with this Security Patch update, AT&T has upgraded the OS to Android 7.1.1 Nougat and added WiFi Calling, Video Calling, and Blueborne Fix.
Table of Contents
What’s Blueborne Virus?
BlueBorne is a new virus which is been attacked on any smartphone wirelessly through Bluetooth. If your Bluetooth is on, then this virus doesn’t require to interact in any way, nor does it require them to pair their devices with the malicious one. It happens completely in the background which allows the hacker to gain access to a device or a network in order to carry out their mischievous work. To know more Check Our Complete detailed study of Blueborne Virus
Check Out the List of Samsung devices to receive Android 8.0 Oreo. If your device is not there, then upgrade to Android 8.0 Oreo via Custom ROM. Here is the list of Supported devices which will get Lineage OS 15.
As already mentioned, the August/Blueborne Security Patch for AT&T Galaxy J3 2016 has started rolling out the update via OTA (Over The Air), you will get this latest update if you haven’t rooted your device. AT&T will cover all the Galaxy J3 2016 devices in a phase-wise manner. If you are too conscious about the security of your device and don’t want to compromise it, obviously, it’s a good news for you and you must install August/Blueborne security update for Galaxy J3 2016 with build number J320AUCU2AQI5. If you have received the update and need to download it, check out the below information
Before proceeding with anything, make sure your device has enough storage space in it and it must have at least 50% battery. We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download it. Also, don’t forget to take the data backup to avoid any problem in case things go wrong. You can now start downloading to upgrade August Security patch on Galaxy J3 2016. As this update is based on Nougat, it wouldn’t take a lot of time to download and install.
In case you haven’t received the same, you can simply check for the update manually to get August Security Patch for AT&T Galaxy J3 2016 SM-J320A. Check out the below steps for August Security patch based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
This update is an incremental update with latest August Security Patch Update. So we recommend to update your device safe with August Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
How to Install J320AUCU2AQI5 August/Blueborne Security Nougat For AT&T Galaxy J3 2016 SM-J320A Manually
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on AT&T Galaxy J3 2016, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat J320AUCU2AQI5 For AT&T Galaxy J3 2016.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.1.1 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update AT&T Galaxy J3 2016 to August Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade AT&T Galaxy J3 2016 to Nougat OTA update.
However, in case if you still have not received the same, then you can follow our guide to install J320AUCU2AQI5 by flashing the firmware using ODIN software. For this, you are going to help you in this matter. Continue reading this post to know how to update your device.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on AT&T Galaxy J3 2016.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J3 2016
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J3 2016
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J3 2016
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J3 2016
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J3 2016
- How to install Android Oreo Update for Galaxy J3 2016
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.0 for Galaxy J3 2016.
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest August Security Patch update J320AUCU2AQI5 on Samsung Galaxy J3 2016.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To August Security Patch Update.
Download Drivers and ODIN:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE.
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE.
- Click to Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE.
- Remember: This guide is to Install August Security Patch Update on AT&T Galaxy J3 2016 SM-J320A (J320AUCU2AQI5 ).
- Your device must have 70% Battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- You need to Enter Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
Only OTA Available now, it would take few days to get the Firmware build for ODIN
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install August Security Patch Nougat on AT&T Galaxy J3 2016 manually. If any queries or feedback, please write a comment to us.