Today Samsung has started sending the latest March Security Patch for Galaxy J3 running Android Lollipop. The update has started to roll out as we speak. The latest OTA comes with build number J320FNXXU0AQB3 for Galaxy J3. If you are running the Stock Lollipop on Galaxy J3, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy J3 in Phase wise manner.
The latest build J320FNXXU0AQB3 comes with March Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop for Galaxy J3 SM- J320FN by following the below step by step guide to flash latest March Security Lollipop ROM on Galaxy J3 J320FN.
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J3
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest March Security patch for Galaxy J3. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with March Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash J320FNXXU0AQB3 March Security Lollipop For Galaxy J3 J320FN
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J3, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Lollipop J320FNXXU0AQB3 For Samsung Galaxy J3.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy J3 to March Security Patch based Lollipop manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Galaxy J3 J320FN to Lollipop OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy J3 J320FN.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J3
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy J3
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J3
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J3
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J3
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest March Security Patch update J320FNXXU0AQB3 on Galaxy J3 J320FN.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To March Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install March Secuity Patch update on Galaxy J3 J320FN (J320FNXXU0AQB3).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.