Last time we shared an article on How to install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy J3 2016 with SM-J320FN variant. Now you can install the May Security build on Stock ROM running Android Lollipop. Today Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 SM- J320FN started receiving a new software update with build number J320FNXXU0AQE1. Now you can download and install the update manually on Galaxy J3 2016. This software updates the firmware to latest May security patch update. We always recommend to flash it to keep your device more secured by flashing latest security patch. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy J3 2016 in Phase wise manner.
If you are running the Stock Lollipop on Samsung Galaxy J3 2016, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. If not, then you can update to latest build manually by following the below steps on How to flash using ODIN software.
The latest build J320FNXXU0AQE1 comes with May Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. The update is still based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 5.1.1 Lollipop for Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 SM- J320FN by following the below step by step guide to flash latest May Security Lollipop ROM on Galaxy J3 2016 J320FN .
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J3 2016
If you are looking to keep your device secured, then this update is best for you. This is an incremental update with latest May Security patch for Samsung Galaxy J3 2016. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with May Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash J320FNXXU0AQE1 May Security Lollipop For Galaxy J3 2016 J320FN
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J3 2016, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Lollipop J320FNXXU0AQE1 For Samsung Galaxy J3 2016.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 to May Security Patch based Lollipop manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 J320FN to Lollipop OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy J3 2016 J320FN .
You can use this guide incase if you have bricked your device or running any custom ROM. You can downgrade and upgrade your phone using the same below guide.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J3 2016
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy J3 2016
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J3 2016
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J3 2016
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J3 2016
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest May Security Patch update J320FNXXU0AQE1 on Galaxy J3 2016 J320FN.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To May Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install May Secuity Patch update on Galaxy J3 2016 J320FN (J320FNXXU0AQE1 ).
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.