Samsung started seeding the latest update Samsung Galaxy J3 Duos with model no SM-J320F. The update brings the Android Security Patch level to December 2017. You can now wait for the OTA update to hit your phone anytime soon. This update will add the software version to J320FXXU0AQL1 and based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
The update is sent via OTA in a phase-wise manner. To receive this update via OTA, your phone must be running Stock Firmware with latest OS. If it is rooted then you have to update to build number J320FXXU0AQL1 manually on your phone. Here is the simple instructions to check for the OTA update:
How to Update Software on Galaxy J3 Duos manually?
Go to Settings –> About Phone –> Software update.
By following the above method you can easily find if you have any latest update on your phone. You can tap the option titled “Download Updates Manually”. If the update is not available, then make sure your device is not rooted or installed any modified firmware.
Before proceeding to download, make sure your phone has enough battery backup with at least 50% battery. Also, check if you have enough storage to download and install the latest update on Galaxy J3 Duos SM-J320F. We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download it. Also, don’t forget to take the data backup to avoid any problem in case things go wrong. After following the procedure mentioned above, you can now start downloading December Security Patch for Galaxy J3 Duos. As this update is based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, it wouldn’t take a lot of time to download and install.
Check out this link to see if your phone will support Android 8.0 Oreo.
Samsung announced the list of Samsung devices updating to Android 8.0 Oreo.
If your phone model is not on the official device list, then you need not worry! Here is the list of Supported device to receive Lineage OS 15 based on Android Oreo.
You can also install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J3 Duos by following the steps given here.
Table of Contents
Steps to Install J320FXXU0AQL1 December Security Patch for Galaxy J3 Duos manually:
Still not received the update, then don’t worry. The update is available to download and install using latest ODIN Software. Here we will share the full download link and guide to install J320FXXU0AQL1 December Security Patch for Galaxy J3 Duos.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy J3 Duos.
How to update via Samsung Kies
Do you want to upgrade your phone using Samsung Kies Software? If yes, then now you can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Download latest Samsung Kies on your PC, and start downloading J320FXXU0AQL1 December Security Patch for Galaxy J3 Duos.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies on Samsung Galaxy J3 Duos.
How to update via ODIN Software
Here we have shared the full firmware download link with ODIN drivers and software to install J320FXXU0AQL1 December Security Patch for Galaxy J3 Duos. To install the firmware, you must first download the required software and drivers on your PC.
Download Full Firmware – J320FXXU0AQL1
REQUIRED ODIN AND DRIVERS:
- You must install Samsung Kies Software
- You also need to install Samsung USB Drivers
- Click to Download ODIN Software
- Download the required firmware and drivers.
- Your device must have 50% – 70% Battery.
- You need PC or Laptop to install this firmware.
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before Installing any new firmware. So make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage.
Check Related Post:
- List of Supported devices for Lineage OS 15.1 (Based on Android 8.1 Oreo)
- List Of Devices Getting Lineage OS 15.0 (Android 8.0 Oreo)
- AOSP Android 8.0 Oreo Supported Device list
- Resurrection Remix Oreo Release Date: List of Supported device
- Android Oreo Update for wearable Android devices
- Android Oreo is Here: List Of Official Supported Device
- CrDroid OS – List of Supported Device
- OmniROM Oreo: List of Supported devices
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install J320FXXU0AQL1 December Security Patch for Galaxy J3 Duos manually. If any queries or feedback, please write a comment to us.