Want to Install July Security Patch update on Galaxy J3 (Germany). Today Samsung released the latest firmware with build J320HXWS0AQJ3 for Galaxy J3 (Germany). Now you can install the latest firmware on your phone to keep your device safe from the vulnerabilities. The update has started to roll out as we speak. If you didn’t receive the OTA (Over The Air) update on your phone, then you can enjoy the July Security Patch update by flashing the firmware by following our guide.
The update is rolling out via OTA (Over The Air) update for few users starting today. J320HXWS0AQJ3. If you are running the Stock ROM without any root, then you may receive the update on your phone anytime soon. The update is sent in a Phase wise manner to all the Galaxy J3 (Germany) users.
If you are looking to safeguard your phone’s personal data and information from malware, then we recommend installing the J320HXWS0AQJ3 July Security Update For Galaxy J3 (Germany). If you are running the Stock ROM without any root, then you may receive the update on your phone anytime soon. The update is sent in a Phase wise manner to all the Galaxy J3 (Germany) users. If you have received the OTA update on your phone notification with build number J320HXWS0AQJ3.
Before you download, Please make sure you have enough storage space, Stable and fast Wi-Fi connection, and also charge your phone to at least 50% of battery. Once you have all this, you can hit the download button to start upgrading your phone. As this OTA is all about July Security Patch, it shouldn’t take long for it to download. So make sure to Backup your device before downloading and upgrading J320HXWS0AQJ3 July Security Patch For Galaxy J3 (Germany).
This update is an incremental update with latest July Security Patch Update. So we recommend to update your device safe with July Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Flash J320HXWS0AQJ3 July Security Lollipop For Galaxy J3 (Germany) SM-J320H
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J3 (Germany), then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Lollipop J320HXWS0AQJ3 For Samsung Galaxy J3 (Germany).
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy J3 (Germany) to July Security Patch based Lollipop manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy J3 (Germany) to Lollipop OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy J3 (Germany).
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J3 (Germany)
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy J3 (Germany)
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J3 (Germany)
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J3 (Germany)
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J3 (Germany)
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest July Security Patch update J320HXWS0AQJ3 on Galaxy J3 (Germany).
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To July Security Patch Update.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE.
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE.
- Click to Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE.
- Remember: This guide is to Install July Security Patch Update on Galaxy J3 (Germany) (J320HXWS0AQJ3 ).
- Your device must have 70% Battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install July Security Patch Lollipop on Galaxy J3 (Germany) manually. If any queries or feedbacks, please write comment to us.