Now Samsung has started rolling the latest update with build number J320MUBU0AQI3 for Samsung Galaxy J3 2016. The update brings the latest Android Security patch for August Month 2017. This update comes with Blueborne Fix, Samsung and Google fixed several Security vulnerabilities. Along with this update, Samsung may have also fixed other regular bug fixes and improved the system stability and improvements.
The new update for Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 with Blueborne Security Patch is sent via OTA (Over the Air). However, in case you didn’t receive the same, you can manually update to J320MUBU0AQI3 by flashing the firmware from below given download link. For this, you are going to help you in this matter. Continue reading this post to know how to update your device with Android 5.1.1 Lollipop based Blueborne Security patch with build number J320MUBU0AQI3.
As already mentioned, the Blueborne Security Patch for Galaxy J3 2016 has started rolling out via OTA update, you will get this latest update if you haven’t rooted your device. The update is sent in a phase-wise manner. We recommend you to install this Security Patch update which fixes the security malware and bugs. If you have received the update and need to download it, check out the below information
Before proceeding with anything, make sure your device has enough storage space in it and it must have at least 50% battery. We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download it. Also, don’t forget to take the data backup to avoid any problem in case things go wrong. You can now start downloading to upgrade Blueborne Security patch on Galaxy J3 2016. As this update is based on Lollipop, it wouldn’t take a lot of time to download and install.
In case you haven’t received the same, you can simply check for the update manually or can follow our guide on getting Blueborne Security Patch for Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 SM-J320M. Check out the below steps for Blueborne Security patch based on Android 5.1.1 Lollipop.
This update is an incremental update with latest Blueborne Security Patch Update. So we recommend to update your device safe with Blueborne Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Flash J320MUBU0AQI3 Blueborne Security Lollipop For Galaxy J3 2016 SM-J320M
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J3 2016, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Lollipop J320MUBU0AQI3 For Samsung Galaxy J3 2016.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 to Blueborne Security Patch based Lollipop manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 to Lollipop OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy J3 2016.
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J3 2016
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J3 2016
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J3 2016
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J3 2016
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J3 2016
- How to install Android Oreo Update for Galaxy J3 2016
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.0 for Galaxy J3 2016.
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest Blueborne Security Patch update J320MUBU0AQI3 on Galaxy J3 2016.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To Blueborne Security Patch Update.
Download Drivers and ODIN:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE.
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE.
- Click to Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE.
- Remember: This guide is to Install Blueborne Security Patch Update on Galaxy J3 2016 SM-J320M (J320MUBU0AQI3 ).
- Your device must have 70% Battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- You need to Enter Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install Blueborne Security Patch Lollipop on Galaxy J3 2016 manually. If any queries or feedbacks, please write comment to us.