Updated on August 4, 2017: Today we added the link to download official J320VVRS2AQF1 June Security Marshmallow For Verizon Galaxy J3 2016.
Verizon started pushing the latest Google security patch update for the month June for Verizon Galaxy J3 2016 (SM-J320V) based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. This update is based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow and not Android Nougat. If you are looking for more secure version, then we recommend always to flash the latest Google Android Security Patch update. If you are running the Stock Marshmallow on Verizon Galaxy J3 2016, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The latest OTA comes with build number J320VVRS2AQF1 for Verizon Galaxy J3 2016. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy J3 2016 in Phase wise manner.
The latest build J320VVRS2AQF1 comes with June Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Verizon Galaxy J3 2016 SM-J320V by following the below step by step guide to flash latest June Security Marshmallow ROM on Verizon Galaxy J3 2016 J320V. As of now, this is an incremental update with latest June patch for Verizon Galaxy J3 2016. So make sure to update to keep your device safe with June Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended)
Table of Contents
Download June Security Update J320VVRS2AQF1 for Verizon Galaxy J3 2016 (Marshmallow)
You can use any of the three methods to install June Security Patch update on Verizon Galaxy J3 2016. Here we will help you with manual installation, upgrade via Samsung Kies, Update with ODIN software.
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J3 2016, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Marshmallow ROM J320VVRS2AQF1 For Verizon Galaxy J3 2016.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow ROM. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Galaxy J3 2016 to June Security Patch based Marshmallow ROM manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Galaxy J3 2016 J320V to Marshmallow ROM OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Verizon Galaxy J3 2016 J320V.
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest June Security Patch update J320VVRS2AQF1 on Verizon Galaxy J3 2016.
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to June Security Patch Update
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on your Device
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on your Device
- Install MIUI 8 on your Device
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on your Device
CHECK POPULAR POST
- Download Samsung Galaxy S8 System Dump, Stock Apps, Tones and Themes
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- Download Latest Stock Wallpapers from Samsung Galaxy S8!!
- How to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE.
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE.
- Click to Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE.
- Remember: This guide is to Install June Security Patch Update on Verizon Galaxy J3 2016 J320V (J320VVRS2AQF1).
- Your device must have 70% Battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- You need to Enter Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install June Security Marshmallow For Verizon Galaxy J3 2016 manually. If any queries or feedbacks, please write comment to us.