Today Samsung has started rolling the latest update with build number J327UUEU1AQJ1 for Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 (Cellular South, US) SM-J327U. The update brings the latest Android Security patch for October Month 2017. In this October Security Patch, Samsung and Google fixed several Security vulnerabilities. Along with this update, Samsung may have also fixed other regular bug fixes and improved the system stability and improvements.
This ROM is supported by (Cellular South, US).
The new update for Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 with October Security Patch is sent via OTA (Over the Air). However, in case you didn’t receive the same, you can manually update to J327UUEU1AQJ1 by flashing the firmware from below given download link. For this, you are going to help you in this matter. Continue reading this post to know how to update your device with Android 7.0 Nougat based October Security patch with build number J327UUEU1AQJ1.
As already mentioned, the October Security Patch for Galaxy J3 2017 has started rolling out via OTA update, you will get this latest update if you haven’t rooted your device. The update is sent in a phase-wise manner. We recommend you to install this Security Patch update which fixes the security malware and bugs. If you have received the update and need to download it, check out the below information
Before proceeding with anything, make sure your device has enough storage space in it and it must have at least 50% battery. We suggest you to choose a Wi-Fi or a 4G connection to download it. Also, don’t forget to take the data backup to avoid any problem in case things go wrong. You can now start downloading to upgrade October Security patch on Galaxy J3 2017 As this update is based on Nougat, it wouldn’t take a lot of time to download and install.
In case you haven’t received the same, you can simply check for the update manually or can follow our guide on getting October Security Patch for Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 SM-J327U. Check out the below steps for October Security patch based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
This update is an incremental update with latest October Security Patch Update. So we recommend to update your device safe with October Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Flash J327UUEU1AQJ1 October Security Nougat For Galaxy J3 2017 (Cellular South, US) SM-J327U
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J3 2017, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat J327UUEU1AQJ1 For Samsung Galaxy J3 2017
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 to October Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 to Nougat OTA update.
ALSO RELATED POST :
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy J3 2017
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J3 2017
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J3 2017
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J3 2017
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J3 2017
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J3 2017
- How to install Android Oreo Update on Galaxy J3 2017
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.0 for Galaxy J3 2017
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest October Security Patch update J327UUEU1AQJ1 on Galaxy J3 2017
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To October Security Patch Update.
Download Drivers and ODIN:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE.
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE.
- Click to Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE.
- Remember: This guide is to Install October Security Patch Update on Galaxy J3 2017 SM-J327U (J327UUEU1AQJ1).
- Your device must have 70% Battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data).
- You need to Enter Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install October Security Patch Nougat on Galaxy J3 2017 manually. If any queries or feedbacks, please write comment to us.