Finally, Samsung started seeding out the Official Android 7.1.1 Nougat for Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 SM-J3308. The latest Stock 7.1.1 Nougat Firmware for Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 comes with build version J3308ZMU1AQG3. The update has started rolling out as we type this article. The Update comes with build number J3308ZMU1AQG3 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Upgrade to Nougat Here: Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J3 2017
The new Stock Android Nougat weighs about 1.55GB which comes with all Android Nougat features. Now you can enjoy Nougat on Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy J3 2017. Check this: How to Root and Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy J3 2017.
Try out the latest Google Fuchsia OS : Here is the link to grab the new OS Experiment.
Table of Contents
J3308ZMU1AQG3 Nougat Firmware On Samsung Galaxy J3 2017
The Android Nougat update arrived for many users with Latest April Security patch which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
The latest OTA weighs about 1.55GB in size and updates rolls out via OTA, which means you will get the notification on your phone anytime soon. You should be on Stock ROM running without any root or mods. If you didn’t receive any notification on your phone, you can wait for the OTA update which will arrive anytime soon. The update has rolled out officially via OTA in a phase wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA or you can check manually by following the guide.
As we know this new update is one of the sweetest updates from Google up till now with its latest features like Multi tasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. The latest update for Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 will receive the latest build J3308ZMU1AQG3 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. The new Stock Android Nougat comes with all Nougat features including the feature from Samsung’s own. Now you can enjoy Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy J3 2017.
If you are still waiting for the OTA update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple step below to see if you have received the OTA update with build
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Build J3308ZMU1AQG3 based Android 7.1.1 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 J3308 to Android Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 J3308 to Nougat build J3308ZMU1AQG3 .
Yes, today i will guide you on How to Update Build J3308ZMU1AQG3 based Nougat for Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 J3308. Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Samsung Galaxy J3 2017.
What’s in Android 7.1.1 Nougat and features?
Android 7.1.1 Nougat is the new iteration of Google’s new Android Operating System after Android 6.0 Marshmallow. The new OS Android 7.1.1 has started rolling out from many smartphone manufacturers lately. It is loaded with many features which are not in Android 6.0. This release is Google’s 7th major version of the Android operating system. Google released the Android Nougat first in Beta build to all Nexus and Pixel device. It came out officially on August 22, 2016.
Android 7.1.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- Guide to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest Nougat update J3308ZMU1AQG3 on Samsung Galaxy J3 2017.
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to Android Nougat Update.
More Updates and Related Post
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J3 2017
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy J3 2017
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J3 2017
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J3 2017
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J3 2017
- Phone: Samsung Galaxy J3
- Model No: SM-J3308
- PDA Version: J3308ZMU1AQG3
- CSC Version: J3308CHM1AQG3
- PHONE Version: J3308ZMU1AQG3
- Region/Country: China (China Mobile)
- Version: OS Nougat
- OS Version: 7.1.1
- Remember: This guide is to Install Stock J3308ZMU1AQG3 Android Nougat update on Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 SM-J3308.
- Your device must have 70% battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE