Though we have stepped freshly into December 2018, some Samsung devices are still stuck in the last month. What we mean is they are still getting the November security patch. Speaking of which Samsung Galaxy J3 2017 is currently getting a new software via OTA. It packs the Android security patch for November 2018 and carries the build number J330FNXXU3BRK3. As of now, this monthly update package is seeding in Europe countries.
The November 2018 security patch for Galaxy J3 2017 is rolling out gradually in batches. It will drop into all the devices across various regions in due course of time. If you feel that the software has delayed enough to show up, you can capture it manually, if the OTA delays to show up. We have outlined the process below.
How To Capture J330FNXXU3BRK3 OTA Update on Galaxy J3 2017
To do it,
- Go to your device Settings > System Update
- Now Tap on Check for Latest Updates.
- If the update is available it will show up with the build number J330FNXXU3BRK3
- Simply tap on Download and the process will begin.
- Post the installation you may have to restart your device to integrate the changes the new software brings.
Usually, software updates are large files, so grab it using Wi-Fi to save carrier data charges. Alternatively, we have put up the firmware which brings the Galaxy J3 2017 November 2018 security patch. You can find the download link for the firmware and installation manual below.
How To Install J330FNXXU3BRK3 November Security Patch on Galaxy J3 2017Watch The Video on How to install Stock Firmware on any Samsung Galaxy devices using ODIN
We will have to use the Odin tool to install of the new firmware on the Galaxy J3 2017. So, we have listed up the latest ODIN software in the download section along with the firmware download link.
Here is the download link for the firmware which packs J330FNXXU3BRK3.
J330FNXXU3BRK3: Download Firmware Here
Before installing you have to follow some guidelines and get some tools with you. We have put up the same in the Pre-requisite section.
- This firmware is exclusively for Galaxy J3 2017. Do not use it on other devices
- Charge your device’s battery up to 50% or more.
- A PC or Laptop
- you must install Samsung USB Drivers on your PC.
- Download and Install Samsung Kies software.
- Take a Full Backup on your phone before installing any new firmware.
- You need to Enter Samsung Download Mode.
- GetDroidTips will not be responsible for any incidental bricking/damage to your device while/after installing this firmware update. Follow the steps carefully.
Firmware Installation Guide
Here is the firmware flashing tutorial to guide you to install the latest J330FNXXU3BRK3 software to complete stock on Galaxy J3 2017 using the Odin Tool.Guide to flash Samsung firmware using ODIN Tool Video Guide to flash Stock Firmware on your device
So, make sure to get hold of this update and upgrade your Galaxy J3 2017 to November security patch of Android. We hope this guide will help you out.