Want to Install August Security Patch update on Galaxy J5 2016 SM-J510FN. Supported regions are Cambodia, Vietnam, and Thailand. Today Samsung released the latest firmware with build J510FNXXU2AQI3 for Galaxy J5 2016. Now you can install the latest firmware on your phone to keep your device safe from the vulnerabilities. The update has started to roll out as we speak. If you didn’t receive the OTA (Over The Air) update on your phone, then you can enjoy the August Security Patch update by flashing the firmware by following our guide. The update is based on Android 7.0 Nougat.
Want to upgrade to Android 8.0 Oreo, then here is the officially Supported device which will receive Oreo Update. If your device is not in the list, then don’t worry! Click Here to find the list of the device which will receive LineageOS 15.0 based on Android Oreo.
The update is rolling out via OTA (Over The Air) update for few users starting today. J510FNXXU2AQI3. If you are running the Stock ROM without any root, then you may receive the update on your phone anytime soon. The update is sent in a Phase wise manner to all the Galaxy J5 2016 SM-J510FN users.
If you are looking to safeguard your phone’s personal data and information from malware, then we recommend installing the J510FNXXU2AQI3 August Security Update For Galaxy J5 2016. If you are running the Stock ROM without any root, then you may receive the update on your phone anytime soon. The update is sent in a Phase wise manner to all the Galaxy J5 2016 users. If you have received the OTA update on your phone notification with build number J510FNXXU2AQI3.
Before you download, Please make sure you have enough storage space, Stable and fast Wi-Fi connection, and also charge your phone to at least 50% of battery. Once you have all this, you can hit the download button to start upgrading your phone. As this OTA is all about August Security Patch, it shouldn’t take long for it to download. So make sure to Backup your device before downloading and upgrading J510FNXXU2AQI3 August Security Patch For Galaxy J5 2016 SM-J510FN.
Supported regions are: Cambodia, Vietnam, and Thailand
This update is an incremental update with latest August Security Patch Update. So we recommend to update your device safe with August Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android.
Flash J510FNXXU2AQI3 August Security Nougat For Galaxy J5 2016 SM-J510FN
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J5 2016, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Nougat J510FNXXU2AQI3 For Samsung Galaxy J5 2016.
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 7.0 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 to August Security Patch based Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 to Nougat OTA update.
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy J5 2016.
What’s in Android 7.0 Nougat and features?
Android 7.0 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J5 2016
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J5 2016
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J5 2016
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J5 2016
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J5 2016
- How to install Android Oreo Update for Galaxy J5 2016
- How to Install Lineage OS 15.0 for Galaxy J5 2016.
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest August Security Patch update J510FNXXU2AQI3 on Galaxy J5 2016.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To August Security Patch Update.
DOWNLOAD ODIN AND DRIVERS:
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE.
- Download and Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE.
- Click to Download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE.
- Remember: This guide is to Install August Security Patch Update on Galaxy J5 2016 SM-J510FN (J510FNXXU2AQI3).
- Supported regions are: Cambodia, Vietnam, and Thailand
- Your device must have 70% Battery.
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action.
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM.
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data).
- You need to Enter Download Mode.
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
I hope you followed the above full guide link to install August Security Patch Nougat on Galaxy J5 2016 manually. If any queries or feedbacks, please write comment to us.