Now Galaxy J5 2016 SM-J510GN can be upgraded to May Security Patch with build number J510GNDXU2AQE2. Samsung today officially rolled the latest Google’s Android Security Patch for Galaxy J5 2016 running Android Marshmallow. Now the device can enjoy the latest security patch which we always recommend to flash it to keep your device more secured. The latest OTA comes with build number J510GNDXU2AQE2 for Galaxy J5 2016. If you are running the Stock Marshmallow on Samsung Galaxy J5 2016, then you will receive the notification anytime soon on your device. The update is sent via OTA (Over the air) to all Galaxy J5 2016 in Phase wise manner.
The latest build J510GNDXU2AQE2 comes with May Security Patch, fixes several bugs and improves the stability and performance of the device. If you are running Android Marshmallow, then this is still based on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. Now you can enjoy the latest Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow for Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 SM- J510GN by following the below step by step guide to flash latest May Security Marshmallow ROM on Galaxy J5 2016 J510GN .
Upgrade to Nougat Here : Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J5 2016
As of now, this is an incremental update with latest May Security patch for Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 . So make sure to update to keep your device safe with May Security update which has patched a whole host of vulnerabilities in Android. (Recommended).
Flash J510GNDXU2AQE2 May Security Marshmallow For Galaxy J5 2016 J510GN
If you didn’t receive any notification about the new update on Samsung Galaxy J5 2016, then you can either check for the update manually or you can follow our simple guide on How to flash Marshmallow J510GNDXU2AQE2 For Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 .
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 to May Security Patch based Marshmallow manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to upgrade Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 J510GN to Marshmallow OTA update.
ALSO RELATED POST :
Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Galaxy J5 2016 J510GN .
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J5 2016
- How to Install LineageOS 14.1 on Galaxy J5 2016
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J5 2016
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J5 2016
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J5 2016
What’s In Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow And Features ?
Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest May Security Patch update J510GNDXU2AQE2 on Galaxy J5 2016 J510GN.
Click Here To Upgrade Via Samsung Kies To May Security Patch Update
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software : CLICK HERE or
- Download and Install the SamsungUSB Drivers : CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop : CLICK HERE
- Remember : This guide is to Install May Secuity Patch update on Galaxy J5 2016 J510GN (J510GNDXU2AQE2 ) .
- Your device must have 70% Of battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- You should be using Stock Firmware and not Custom ROM
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t loose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read ! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
|SM-J510GN||SM-J510GN||Philippines (Sun) XTC||J510GNDXU2AQE2||6.0.1||24.05.2017||DOWNLOAD|
|SM-J510GN||SM-J510GN||Philippines (Smart) SMA||J510GNDXU2AQE2||6.0.1||24.05.2017||DOWNLOAD|
|SM-J510GN||SM-J510GN||Philippines (Globe) GLB||J510GNDXU2AQE2||6.0.1||24.05.2017||DOWNLOAD|