Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 started receiving the latest Android 7.1.1 Nougat. The update comes with build number J510HXXU2BQJ6 for Galaxy J5 2016. You can now download and upgrade Galaxy J5 2016 to Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Check if your phone will support Android Oreo Update Here.
In this guide, we will guide you on How to install Android 7.1.1 Nougat manually. Before proceeding check if there is any latest update on your phone. This firmware update is sent via OTA (Over the Air) to all the Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 running Stock ROM without root. If you have not received the update, then you can follow our guide to install J510HXXU2BQJ6 Android 7.1.1 Nougat For Galaxy J5 2016. The update is rolled in a phase-wise manner. It may take a couple of days or weeks to receive the OTA update on your phone.
The update weighs about 1.13GB which comes with all Android 7.1.1 Nougat features. Now you can enjoy Nougat on Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 by following the below step by step guide to flash Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy J5 2016. Check this: How to Root and Install TWRP on Samsung Galaxy J5 2016.
Try out the latest Google Fuchsia OS: Here is the link to grab the new OS Experiment.
Table of Contents
J510HXXU2BQJ6 Nougat Firmware On Samsung Galaxy J5 2016
The update rolled out via OTA, which means you will get the notification on your phone anytime soon. You should be in Stock ROM running without any root or mods. If you didn’t receive any notification on your phone, you can wait for the OTA update which will arrive anytime soon. The update has rolled out officially via OTA in a phase-wise manner. You can either wait for the OTA or you can check manually by following the guide. Check this: Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat Lineage 14.1 For Galaxy J5 2016.
As we know this new update is one of the sweetest updates from Google up till now with its latest features like Multitasking, Split screen, Vulcan API, Notification redesign, Quick Reply etc. The latest update for Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 will receive the latest build J510HXXU2BQJ6 based on Android 7.1.1 Nougat. The new Stock Android Nougat comes with all Nougat features including the feature from Samsung’s own. Now you can enjoy Android 7.1.1 Nougat on Samsung Galaxy J5 2016.
If you are still waiting for the OTA update and you not yet received any notification, then follow the simple steps below to see if you have received the OTA update to build
To Check for latest Update, Go to Settings -> About Phone -> Software Updates.
If you have the update then press download and upgrade the OTA to Build J510HXXU2BQJ6 based Android 7.1.1 Nougat. If you didn’t receive and you still want the update, then don’t worry. You can Update Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 J510H to Android Nougat manually by following the below steps. So read the steps carefully to Update Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 J510H to Nougat build J510HXXU2BQJ6.
Yes, today I will guide you on How to Update Build J510HXXU2BQJ6 based Nougat for Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 J510H. Remember, Below guide is to update full OTA firmware file on Samsung Galaxy J5 2016.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Flash Stock To Unbrick your Galaxy J5 2016.
- Flash Stock ROM to Fix the Bootloop problem.
- Upgrade and Downgrade Galaxy J5 2016.
- Unroot or Fix Bugs on your phone.
- To fix the lag or stutter on Galaxy J5 2016.
- By flashing Stock ROM, you can solve software problems.
- Revert back to stock to gain your warranty.
What’s in Android 7.1.1 Nougat and features?
Android 7.1.1 Nougat comes with handful of features such as App Shortcuts, Multi Window support, restart setting to power menu, Launch the camera by pressing the power button twice, Image Keyboard support, 100 emoji added, GIF Support, Quick Reply via Notification, Notification Redesigned panel, Notifications prioritization, Enhanced Doze Mode, System UI Tuner, Customizable Quick Settings, Don Not Disturb, New Settings Panel Redesigned, Data Saver per App, seamless updates and New Emoji Support.
ALSO RELATED POST :
- How to change boot animation on rooted android!!
- How to port Android O Pixel Launcher on Any Phone!!
- Install any Android APK on Android O? (external source)!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Directly to PC with TWRP!!
- How to Download and Install Android O Pixel Launcher on Your Android!!
- Guide to install Android O developer preview!!!
- How to Fix Google Play Authentication is Required Error!!
- How to Backup Your Android Phone Without ROOT
Update Via Samsung Kies
You can upgrade your phone to all latest firmware via Samsung Kies. Now install official Samsung Kies on your computer and start upgrading to latest Nougat update J510HXXU2BQJ6 on Samsung Galaxy J5 2016.
Click here to Upgrade via Samsung Kies to Android Nougat Update.
More Updates and Related Post
- How to Install Android 7.1.2 Nougat on Galaxy J5 2016
- How to Install Lineage OS 14.1 on Galaxy J5 2016
- Guide to Install MIUI 8 on Galaxy J5 2016
- How to Install CyanogenMod OS on Galaxy J5 2016
- How to Install Resurrection Remix OS on Galaxy J5 2016
- Remember: This guide is to Install Stock J510HXXU2BQJ6 Android Nougat update on Samsung Galaxy J5 2016 SM-J510H.
- Your device must have 70% battery
- You need a Laptop or PC to perform this Action
- Back Up your Data to make sure you have data’s in case if something Wrong (This Process won’t lose your data)
- You need to Enter Download Mode
- Make sure you have followed the steps properly. Don’t Skip and Read! – We are not responsible for any damage that you make to your Phone.
DOWNLOAD THE FILES THAT REQUIRED :
- Download and Install the Samsung Kies Software: CLICK HERE
- Install the Samsung USB Drivers: CLICK HERE
- Click to download and Extract the ODIN ZIP file on Desktop: CLICK HERE
I hope you have successfully flashed the firmware for Galaxy J5 2016. If any queries or feedback, please leave a comment below.